Thread: Sega GT..how do you save Chronicle mode??

Default Sega GT..how do you save Chronicle mode??

How the heck do you save your chronicle game??? Every time I exit out and save the game, then load it and go back in it starts over from the very beginning..it saves nothing. Any ideas?

You're not doing anything wrong. this is what sucks about Chronicle mode. When you are trying to take a car thru, you have to do it in one sitting, or else you have to start all over again.

If you get three golds, then save it and leave. Come back later and reload, then start Chronicle Mode with the same car, you will have the 3 golds, but you will still have to start from the beginning.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Yuk...I hate having do so stuff in one sitting. I barely have enough time to play as it is!

and the thing tha sorta sux also with chronicle mode is everytime you complete a row with medals and unlock a car in quick race you have to do another whole row becase a new car has been unlocked for chronicle aswell that makes it hard as heck to beat the whole thing.

I didn't know that! I haven't used Quick Race for anything but 2-player battles.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Thread Information