Thread: Hitman 2 WOW!!!

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Default Hitman 2 WOW!!!

I bought this game yesterday along with Desert Storm and it kicks ass. I capped a maid and dragged her body in the pool. Lots of blood and whomever you kill, you can strip them down to their undies and wear their clothes as a disguise. It's the closest thing to GTA we will get, and IMHO, it's better. The graphics are killer (alitle bit of seams you can see at the beginning though but not bad at all. The frame rate is rock solid. I like the open ended levels. You can go anywhere and have to plan your attacks ala MGS. Truly awesome!!! Oh and you can drive vehicles too. I'm only on the first level. It's a mix between Max payne, MGS and GTA 3. Very strong sexual content as well.

which one should i get first out of the two you mentioned?

I am just getting Hitman 2 for the PC and I am going to rent Desert Storm this weekend...

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
    which one should i get first out of the two you mentioned?
    Hard choice. If you like mafia games like GTA 3 get Hitman 2. If you like games like Rainbow six and playing in the actual Desert Storm war environment, get DS

bust a nut

Originally posted by Heavens Gate

Hard choice. If you like mafia games like GTA 3 get Hitman 2. If you like games like Rainbow six and playing in the actual Desert Storm war environment, get DS
    but i like both of what u described. if it was up to u, which game would u rather play? and which game do u think u will get the mot replay out of?

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Originally posted by irule23

but i like both of what u described. if it was up to u, which game would u rather play? and which game do u think u will get the mot replay out of?
    Hitman 2

I am not too fond of Desert Storm....personnally I like SOCOM alot better than Desert Storm. As for Hitman 2 I have yet to try it....but I am leaning towards returning NHL 2003 for GC and pick up Hitman on Xbox.
    To be the man you first have to Beat him.

From what I've heard, I'd go w/ Hitman 2. I own it and love it. I'm going to have to wait and rent Desert Storm. I like the screenshots and it seems fun, but there are just too many conflicting reviews about it to not rent it first.
    RIP Dave

Whats the highest rating level in Hitman 2 ? The last level I have completed was the one where you need to Kill a General and recover a briefcase and than return to the boat.

The only person I killed was the target
    My stats were

Shots fired - 1
    Alerts - 1
    Headshots - 1

with 3 saves. everything else was a 0 it ranked as "Professional" the highest rating I have obtained thus far on all the previous levels. I thought I read somewhere though about peeps saying you can be rated " Silent Assasin" Did I miss out on this because of the 1 alert ? I looked on the official site but if the rankings are there I can't find them.

BTW Hitman 2 is one exellent game. Anyone waiting for MGS or SC should grab this one to tide them over. You can run and gun but you get crappy ratings like " Mass Murderer " and such. This game is all about stealth, if you want the good rating you can only take out the target.

NEways if someone knows the answer to my question could the plz let me know

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

Default silent assisan

yes, silent assasin is the highest level u can get, and if u achieve it u get a new weapon in each level, currently i have finished the first 3 levels silent assasin

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

the closest thing we will get to GTA3 will be True Crime: Streets of L.A.

Conflict Desert Storm is a plretty cool game, but has way too many problems...like when you press the trigger to shoot, it sometimes does not want to. the death system thing is cool, how you can save them in a certain amount of time.
    But the game lost my interest on the mission when you get a tank...

10k.

Alien

What type of different/new weapons do you get when you complete a mission with a "Silent Assasin" rating?

The highest I ever have gotten was a "Professional" I believe.

What exactly is the sexual content in this game and how does it tie into all the maddness?

If it's anything like the intro of Dead to Rights, well that was quite terrible, and it looked bad.

10k.

Alien

You have to kill a full naked man in one mission...

The reason you couldn't shoot is probably because you were Connors with the M60 and you can't shoot that or the sniper rifle while moving

And Hitman 2 is an excellent game....It is so much fun....

Question Hitman 2 pros/ HELP!!!

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get in the castle after you blow up that first generator for the security. I've just been running around and i can't find a way in without getting picked off by the snipers. All i have is te crossbow and some handguns.
    X

You actually have to disable three generators brfore u can enter if I remember right.

Thread Information