Thread: gun metal cheats

Thumbs down gun metal cheats

i recently got the game called Gun Metal.its not bad of a game.but i need help

on a few cheat sites i found some codes but everytime i put them in it wouldnt work.i think i was pressing certain buttons wrong.so can some please get me some codes and tell me what buttons to press please cuz it would really help me.

Renegade of funk

Default Re: gun metal cheats

Originally posted by xbox1
    i recently got the game called Gun Metal.its not bad of a game.but i need help

on a few cheat sites i found some codes but everytime i put them in it wouldnt work.i think i was pressing certain buttons wrong.so can some please get me some codes and tell me what buttons to press please cuz it would really help me.
    I have this game too. I finally conquered it the other day. You don't need codes for this game. I did get hung up on one level, but I managed to get through it. I was stuck on Minesweeper (Level 9) Just stick with it. Stay in jet mode as much as possible and switch to mech mode to lay the smack down on bigger enemies. You can actually fly in and transform into robot and set down on the backs of the really big enemy cruisers. There's 2 different types. One appears in Leviathon and the other appears in Fortification. Those two types will be seen later. They are the hardest to beat, but if you land on their roofs, you can walk around and blast the gun mounts and wing modules off. Shoot off all visible targets. On the Leviathon you have to shoot targets on the neck to make the head shield turn off. Then blow the head off and then the reactor core comes out. Shoot it until it blows up and you are done. On the Big APC's like the ones on fortification, land on it, shoot all the targets, and guns, the shield torwards the back of the ship goes away and the core gets exposed. Shoot it and you are done. You are faster and more agile in plane mode but also your weapons are weaker. In Mech mode you are slow and cumbersome, but you have the better weapons. Missles are your best friends, use them often. Find a reloader and energy tower everytime there is a lull in combat. This a fun game. I love kicking robot ass listening to my own soundtrack.

Remember to hang in there. It's tough, but not impossible.
    Last edited by Reclaimer-XBA; 10-04-2002 at 12:01 AM.

Default alright

thanks for u rinky dinky advice Reclaimer 343,but i wanted codes not advice.

Renegade of funk

Well OK then...

Default um

yep ok then

Thread Information