Thread: Halo Novel really cool!

Default Halo Novel really cool!

I am half way through the Halo novel, and I just wanted to say it is really cool and good reading, it just gets you that much more hyped and into the story behind Halo, it should make the game experience that much better. For anyone interested in Halo, I recommend reading it. I got it from Software ETC. for $6.99.

I am having to of my friends read it now. I finished it last week and it is a great prequell. Man it is going to make halo that much better.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

yeah i'm almost done with it, it's a really good book and the stroyline is great and think this is a video games plot line
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Finished Halo Novel yesterday, man, am I psyched for the game now, great story, hated to see it end, but tomorrow, I can start writing the rest of the chapters myself

Its going to be great playing the game now isnt it.. I still wonder if the other spartans and the dr are safe. I think so cause remember she has that bunker. Plus what happend to mendez and spartanII? Man I cant wait for tomorrow.
    Taliesin of "Omega Squad"

Games owned; GR, GRIT, Outlaw Volleyball, 2K3, Fever 2002, Matrix, Commandos, Halo, Splinter Cell, Brute Force, Fuzion Frezy, PGR, Tiger Woods 2003, Tetris Worlds, Crimson Skies

Waiting for; Links 2004, Rainbow 6, Counter Strike, Ninja Gaiden,

Thread Information