Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **** You Entertaiment Weekly

Default F*ck You Entertaiment Weekly

Okay I've had enough of this sh*t. First Greg Kasavin, now Entertainment Weekly.

Greg Kasavin in time will be forgiven for his 6.3 for Blinx. He does deserve some credit for being the executive editor at gamespot. And gamespot is a great site. But some little d*ck at entertainment weekly gave Timesplitters2 a 66 when great sites like ign have been giving TS2 92 and higher.

Entertainment Weekly keep your stupid, f*cked up video gaming opinions to yourselfs. Women want to here what you thought of J.Lo's new dress; we dont give a damn about whether or not you think TS2 has enough plot. Leave great video games out of your grasp of anarchy. That's goes also for Playboy, Maxim Online, etc. Maxim gave Halo an 80; Maxim, you know sh*t about video games. F*ck off.

Entertainment Weekly bl0w me. TS2 is going to be a classic whether you unfairly smear it or not.

okay....

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

hey fowlowl...with that dirty mouth of yours it wouldn't surprise me if were the proud owner of DSL.

and i aint talkin about high speed internet access.

take a chill pill yo...go smoke a doobie or something.
    anyone who takes gaming advice from entertainment weekley...let alone read it for that matter...is a schmuck.

i dont think People read Maxim or playboy for there Gaming reviews.

And if they do there just some jackass meat head and deserve the crap games they recommend.

But they only look at games that are creating a buzz around everything.
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 10-08-2002 at 04:22 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I WON THE FLAME WAR!
    Last edited by fowlowl; 10-08-2002 at 05:00 PM.

Originally posted by fowlowl
    Only reason i'm concerned is because Ent. Weekly ruined the TS2 score on metacritic. Besides that i could care less.

Bakeman and DZNUTZ, go be forum police in other forum--@ssholes.
    Okay dude, whatever you say big shot....

all I said in my post was "okay..."

That doesn't seem like being a "forum police"

I think you need to take that stick out of your arse and calm down geez man.
    Last edited by Bakeman; 10-08-2002 at 03:05 PM.

Member on the run

DZNUTZ, that's the lamest, g ayest picture I've seen at XBA yet. Wow, weed, beer, and gambling. I dont smoke, drink, or gamble; you've gotta be cooler than me.

He's had that sig for how long, and you're just NOW complainin' about it? As it's been said, you need to chill and relax, until then, this is for what's to come...

FLAME ON!

. I dont smoke, drink, or gamble; you've gotta be cooler than me.

yea...well i do. and yes... i'm willing to bet i am cooler then u.

now go change your skid crusted power puff underoos and go throw your temper tantrum somewhere else.

I WON THE FLAME WAR!
    Last edited by fowlowl; 10-08-2002 at 05:00 PM.

u have multiple arseholes?
    what happen foo...did they wear out your first one while u were in the klink? had to make some homemade others?
    maybe you should call a proctoligist.

Motoko, you're the only person whose advice i can take seriously. I'll consider it. But until then, I have some @ssholes I need to deal with.
    Well, if you'll take his...then I'm sure he'll back up whatever it is that I'm about to say....

No go spank it to your Playgirl mag, while watchin Enrique Iglesias on Entertainment Tonight, pass out after you get done bustin one on your dog...and come back after you wake up...cuz if you think you'll keep up with any of us? Pfft...than u must be dreamin there sweetcheeks

Member on the run

Default Re: F*ck You Entertaiment Weekly

Women want to here what you thought of J.Lo's new dress; we dont give a damn about whether or not you think TS2 has enough plot.

So now wait a minute...hmmm...maybe casper's on to something with that playgirl magazine comment....

Can you even spank it? Is that why you're so frustrated?

Or maybe you're a tranny and you just like it in that hole.

Hi My name is LynxFX. I have an Xbox. I like it.

Oh wait, wrong forum.....this is about the Xbox right? Hello?!

Damn, where's Maximus?
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Lynxfx
    Hi My name is LynxFX. I have an Xbox. I like it.

Oh wait, wrong forum.....this is about the Xbox right? Hello?!

Damn, where's Maximus?
    LoL

Man, I missed out on the flaming...he picked on Bakeman and DZ, but not me

Must of ran out of stuff on that page www.moronsneedhelp.com

Member on the run

Originally posted by casper

LoL

Man, I missed out on the flaming...he picked on Bakeman and DZ, but not me

Ditto here!

DZNUTZ.

I go to Rice U. So I'm stuck in a university full of nerds. The nerds who smoke weed, drink, and gamble claim their the cool ones. But they're really the most f*cked up losers of them all. You're one of those losers.

I'm just having fun with a thread. If you thought E.W.'s TS2 review really upset me, step out of your mobile home, take a deep breath, and realize how f*cking stupid you are. Pr*ck.

BAKEMAN.

Your "okay..." is equivalent to "stupid f*cking post." Its intentions were cruel. The one thing i cant stand is when a girl tells me "okay..." To be fair, maybe I sound like a lunatic when it comes to defending the games I like, and you're just observing how crazy i sound. Regardless, F*CK OFF.
    Dude, you have more F words in this post than a Andrew Dice Clay act

And you go to Rice U.? Is that where they make all the lil jap cars...riceburner U??
    Last edited by Casper-XBA; 10-08-2002 at 03:40 PM.

DZNUTZ.

I go to Rice U. So I'm stuck in a university full of nerds. The nerds who smoke weed, drink, and gamble claim their the cool ones. But they're really the most f*cked up losers of them all. You're one of those losers.

I'm just having fun with a thread. If you thought E.W.'s TS2 review really upset me, step out of your mobile home, take a deep breath, and realize how f*cking stupid you are. Pr*ck.

BAKEMAN.

Your "okay..." is equivalent to "stupid f*cking post." Its intentions were cruel. The one thing i cant stand is when a girl tells me "okay..." To be fair, maybe I sound like a lunatic when it comes to defending the games I like, and you're just observing how crazy i sound. Regardless, F*CK OFF.

lol...where/what the hell is rice U. and if its full of nerds...don't that increase the chances that u are one to? i didn't think gambling,drinking and gambling were associated with the term nerds...but maybe u have a more personal experience with that term. lol...mobile home park....first take a look @ our locations. i live in one of the richest places in the world you crossdressing,fowl mouthed, short tempered retard. i'd bet i drop more on a single roll of the dice or football game then u make in a week. go take you small mans (or womans...i still can't tell) complex somewhere else okay jerky.
    Last edited by DZNUTZ; 10-08-2002 at 03:41 PM.

Originally posted by Motoko

Oh the irony of that quote.

LMFAO

this guy/girl...heshe needs to quit

As for Casper, wait to go. You know what a pun is. Good for you, you picked up on my s0domizing DZNUTZ pun but dragged it to death. Poor poor pun, RIP. You should write double entendres for James Bond.

Casper, how did it feel seeing the Yankees lose in the first round?? LOL. How'd you like that Low bl0w me.
    Well, since your still stuck on last weekend...like I said a few times already...it sucked, just as bad as this thread, but yet, not as bad as u have been doing trying to come up with comebacks.

Then again, what should I expect from a kid who's stuck at Rice U. in the daycare section while his mommy's takin classes

Member on the run

Rudedog x, your reply was so f*cking stupid and so poorly written that i dont even know how to beginning flaming your lame @ss.
    Motoko already pointed it out (beginning), but if you had trouble understanding what I wrote, then you just aren't reading the text and the previous posts. Are you saying that you're illiterate as well as a transexual?

As for the hole, that was the a$$hole since you mentioned that you had several to deal with. Poor foolish boy...mmm...girl...mmm...well, whatever.

Thread Information