Thread: My take on MYST 3

The Heavenly Addict!!!

Default My take on MYST 3

MYST 3 is NOT a game that should be reviewed. I have it and love it. It's all puzzle based. IGN gave it a 2.0 out of 10. That's crazy. It's a nice change of pace after playing HALO or DTR's. If you want to relax and get consumed by another world, this game is for you. Yes it's a point and click game but it's a great game. MYST is still the best selling PC game to date. I know why and anyone who played it knows why as well. You really have to be able to appreciate it. It has a way of trapping you into it's world and not letting go. It's very addictive. It's like a videogame for smart people. Believe it or not, it's one of my favorite games of all time. Very different from the rest, but very good as well. I just wish it had the trilogy like the new pc game. All of them packed in would have been great.

I believe "The Sims" has outsold the Myst series. However, there is no denying that Myst was popular.

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    I believe "The Sims" has outsold the Myst series. However, there is no denying that Myst was popular.

LOL that's not fair..

The Sims have sooooo many expansion packs... hehehe

Thread Information