Thread: Why all the residents of Ald Deadorth are Crazee?

Talking Why all the residents of Ald Deadorth are Crazee?

Yo, I went to Ald Deadorth the giant shrine on the far north east island to find a safe place for my most beloved people of "Ahemusa Tribe"....anyway, I found an Orc ...he is cool....asked me I am here for dancing and I told'em yeah....then I met this Crazee Guard who asked me about worshippin and I told yes..so he emptied his M16 magizines in my head.......blastin crazee spells ...so my question is "What the hell should I do for the Ahemusa Tribe....shall I kill all them ni**as...does this action will come with a negative reaction against my reputation as a Nerverer......or there is a better way to do it? peacee
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

I helped the Ordinators kill all the worshippers.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Originally posted by mmattai
    I helped the Ordinators kill all the worshippers.
    and is it safe even if the Ordinators are living....or I shall whipe them off....
    "Crack heads in the basements / how can you face it.Your mother didn't want you,but you're still born / The kid wants a role, but of course his pops is gone"
    Cannibol Ox Harlem, NY

Member on the run

I wiped the whole lot of them out. I mean, the Ordinators were attacking me too!

Maybe that had something to do with my summoned daedroths though

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Ordinators attack you on sight if you kill too many of them...

From memory, I think there's one chick that you have to talk to about the camp moving there.

You might be able to kill her, but I think I at least talked to her first.

Sorry, it's been a long time since this title has graced my screen.
    RIP Dave

Member on the run

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    Ordinators attack you on sight if you kill too many of them...
    Actually, that's the funny thing. I never once attacked an ordinator before then and I wore none of their armor. Not that I really care, I wanted to slaughter everyone there anyway!

Originally posted by Black_Tek
    and is it safe even if the Ordinators are living....or I shall whipe them off....
    It is safe if you leave the Ordinators and help them kill the worshippers. It is illegal to worship at a Daedric Temple, that is why they are fighting. Just don't tell them you're there to worship. And I don't think they like the fact that you're the Nev, so don't mention that either. Also, get the Gambolpuddy from the drunk Orc there. You need it for a Temple or Imperial Cult Quest if you're a part of either Faction.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Don't worry about killing the Ordinators there, either. I killed several before I even realized what they were. It was dark, and I heard somebody attack so I just walked into the mess swinging. It doesn't affect how the real Ordinators treat you.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information