Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beat Deathrow...

Default Beat Deathrow...

Still got one team to challenge, but already won the championship..!
    Starting playing on Medium difficulty level...

Team List:
    Blitzers
    Sea Cats
    Protectors
    Convicts
    Black Dragons
    Marines
    Crushers
    NukeHeads
    Sandraiders
    Disciples
    Demons
    Mrecs
    Sentinels
    First Blitzers

4 Hidden Teams:
    Angels
    The Droids
    Slashers
    Titans
    Last edited by AcidJazz; 10-28-2002 at 01:46 PM.

I haven't beaten any of the hidden teams yet, but have also beaten the game on easy level, on medium I'm in the last division but keep getting beatens by the sentinels. On hard I've won once and gotten my arse handed to me numerous times. Is there also a hidden extreme level? I thought I heard one of the developers talking about it in a forum, maybe not.

Originally posted by studepaber
    I haven't beaten any of the hidden teams yet, but have also beaten the game on easy level, on medium I'm in the last division but keep getting beatens by the sentinels. On hard I've won once and gotten my arse handed to me numerous times. Is there also a hidden extreme level? I thought I heard one of the developers talking about it in a forum, maybe not.
    Yes, there is one, you could see it under Unlockables section...

Do you have any impressions on the game?
    Ashes and Diamonds
    Foe and Friend
    We are all Equal
    In the End

Originally posted by datalink7
    Do you have any impressions on the game?
    Impressions..? I'm HOOKED, this is the best game i've played since Halo and I'm very picky on games. It's a total balst and I recommend everybody picking this game up.
    I just beat the game on medium(and on easy earlier) and going on hard now. There are so many unlockables that it will keep you busy for a long while. Also system link option and multiplayer are great. I'm so happy with this game that Deathrow is all I could think about right now...

Originally posted by AcidJazz

Impressions..? I'm HOOKED, this is the best game i've played since Halo and I'm very picky on games. It's a total balst and I recommend everybody picking this game up.
    I just beat the game on medium(and on easy earlier) and going on hard now. There are so many unlockables that it will keep you busy for a long while. Also system link option and multiplayer are great. I'm so happy with this game that Deathrow is all I could think about right now...
    Even better than moto gp...

yeah, I want to know the answer to that question too .

-Borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Originally posted by borka105
    yeah, I want to know the answer to that question too .

-Borka105
    lol, I think I compared Deathrow to Halo on purpose to show how much hooked I am..
    Actually Halo was never my absolute favorite.
    MotoGP and Deathrow are different games, so it's hard to compare.
    I would say that MotoGP is the best racer out there and Deathrow is the best sports/fighting game I ever played.
    They're both great games, both have awesome graphics, tight gameplay, custom soundtrack feature, system link support.
    And both of them are must buys.
    Now that I think about it those two games are the only ones that kept me playing for over 4-5 hours straight. Even Halo did not bring me this kind of a joy.
    Last edited by AcidJazz; 10-28-2002 at 02:20 PM.

Ah, the joy of video gaming

Wow..you are really excited about this game. More joy than Halo. That's a bold statement. I'm gettin it tommorow.

There was nothing much said about Deathrow prior to its release, and Ubi Soft is doing a very poor job publishing the game. Deathrow was created by a group of 9(!!!) developers from Sweden and it's understandable that Ubi does not want to take the risk of stocking up the retailers with copies of Deathrow and then watch those collect dust on the store shelves.
    That does not make Deathrow any less great of a game though. I wish people realize this and support developers by buying this awesome product.

I sold out almost everywhere...I might have to travel some for this one. Sounds worth it to me though.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Shiz_96
    More joy than Halo.
    Well if your by yourself, and already beat Halo, there's little to no joy to be found...Halo is only really fun with 8 people or more...Deathrow is a fuking blast with only me and a friend.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Well if your by yourself, and already beat Halo, there's little to no joy to be found...Halo is only really fun with 8 people or more...
    Are you kiddin me? I play 2v2 CTF all the time with my friends. It's still the best xbox game avail. Maybe you've never played on System Link where there's always games to be found also. Either way...you don't need 8 peeps or more to have fun.

I got it. Its great. I've been thinking about it all day. Hell, I even want to skip band practice to play

This game is crazy fun. You only get 100 unlock credits on easy so I skipped it and beat it on medium with Blitzers then Protectors and now Marines. I have tons of crap unlocked already. I just hope more people start playin it on XBC or Gamespy.

This game is THE BEST Game for xbox. OMG I am so addictive.
    )(!#*_!@@_(!@)

SURPRISE HIT FOR THE XBOX
    Games that I own for the Xbox:
    Cel-Damage
    Dead of Alive 3
    Deathrow*
    Halo*
    James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
    JSRF*

(* recomends to you to PLAY for sure)

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I got it thursday night and already beat the first blitzers on easy (just to get them in the unlocks menu so I can unlock them when i get credits). I also beat the first blitzers on medium with a friend. I unlocked the Slashers last night and im going to play the Titians and Anges after I unlock a few more things. The Droids suck, so i'll save them for last.

this game is awesome, everybody should go pick it up...I got it friday night and played with 2 friends for about 6 hours yesterday. Now I can't play till next week (Thanksgiving Break) because of midterms, I'm going to go crazy...BTW The titans own me!!! any suggestions?

Default help

in multiplayer we have trouble doing one timers. It usually doinks off the rim or the player doesn't catch it at all...Any tips or anything, even not on one timers. I guess I need to read the manual, maybe it'll help.

Thread Information