Thread: Get in touch with new Xbox Owners in your area? here's how

Default Get in touch with new Xbox Owners in your area? here's how

Hey guys. When you're waiting in line for your Xbox, you should take the oppotunity to trade names and numbers so you can link-up and do multiplayer.

I just made up some small piece ads, advertising this notion along with my email address. Here's my example:

Want to get into “multiplayer”? If you’re looking for fellow XBOX owners to link-up with and do HALO co-op missions, CTF, deathmatch, or play sports and do racing, get in touch! I’ve got a spare TV and a link cable. {email address here}

Then hand them out.

This is a way to find local xbox owners for some possible multiplayer competition. I have a pre-order so just before I go get it, I'm gonna run by the Best Buy line and see if there are any interested gamers. You might want to do like wise in your local area.

Just a thought. Good luck and have fun tomorrow!!

Wow, great idea. Too bad I don't have to wait in line anymore.

Yeah, that's also a way for you to get your throat slit and your house robbed by some psycho. Call me cynical, but I think it's moronic to think that it's safe to hand out your personal information like that. Then again, a little human competition is usually a good thing...

Thread Information