Thread: Highly Recommended Games

Default Highly Recommended Games

So far I have Halo and NBA 2K2, which are both really great. And I'll be picking up Dark Alliance as soon as it comes out. I was at http://www.interplay.com/bgdarkalliance/ and it looks better than the PS2 version. You guys should check it out of you don't already know about it. I love this game. But anyways what are some other games that you guys would recommend for someone that likes Halo, NBA 2K2, and Dark Alliance? I need some games that're are on the same level or better. Thanks.

Default Re: Highly Recommended Games

Originally posted by wizrdzmagik13
    So far I have Halo and NBA 2K2, which are both really great. And I'll be picking up Dark Alliance as soon as it comes out. I was at http://www.interplay.com/bgdarkalliance/ and it looks better than the PS2 version. You guys should check it out of you don't already know about it. I love this game. But anyways what are some other games that you guys would recommend for someone that likes Halo, NBA 2K2, and Dark Alliance? I need some games that're are on the same level or better. Thanks.
    games I've played recently that I relaly enjoyed are:

BUFFY (a lot better than I thought it would be, i'm not even a fan of the show)
    HITMAN 2
    Bloodrayne (dont be fooled by the first few levels, the game actaully ROCKS)

Those are all rentals. I won them all within a few days each.

let's see. If you enjoy strategy, then I hear commandos 2 is really good. I want to pick that up when i'm done with my Dark Alliance.

Thread Information