Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 2003, Amazing

Default FIFA 2003, Amazing

Fifa 2003. From what I played in the PC demo, this game is going to be great. 2002 was a leap and a bound from the previous versions and this one looks to be another giant step for football video games. I cannot wait to play the ful version. FootBall Rules!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Are you afraid? So am I! XBX_Junior_XBX's Avatar

it's coming out next week for the xbox. I pre-ordered my copy already at EB. I can't wait to get my hands on this game. The graphics are better than ever. Wondering, are they using a new engine??

I was watching a video trailer and i tought that it was a real soccer game, but suddenly i noticed something at the bottom of the screen showing the xbox symbol!!! : P I showed to my dad and he was like yeah right, then i proved by asking the guy inside the store, heheh, my dad was like, hey do you have this game, can i buy it? LOL : ). So I told him that i had pre-ordered the game already at EB and he hugged me!!! : P. Oh well FIFA 2003 for the xbox is going to be a blast.

tis game should be better than fifa world cup cause that didnt really have anything to offer.

Default Re: FIFA 2003, Amazing

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Fifa 2003. From what I played in the PC demo, this game is going to be great. 2002 was a leap and a bound from the previous versions and this one looks to be another giant step for football video games. I cannot wait to play the ful version. FootBall Rules!

hey MerimacHamwich, i remember last time i talked 2 u was the world cup, do u have fifa 2003 for xbox? if you do can u post any screenshots, its not out here in the states, it was supposed 2 come out on the 1st but it got delayed till the 6th, cant wait
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

pure brazilian like me!!! : P I am proud to be a brazilian american!!!!! : ) I was borned in Brazil but i was raised in here since i was 2 years old.

i came here from brazil when i was 2 years old also, hey damn u live in coral springs?!?!?! so do i, wat a small world huh, lol wat urs aim?
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

Skankeez

ive already played it on xbox the complete version and it is simply incredible they finally take advantage of the xbox's power

*Sigh* I'm hoping EA has actually done it right this time. Ofcourse I will buy FIFA simply because they are FIFA, no matter how crap it is (I can always trade). Get 2003 some time later this month. I miss a good Football game, and only the PS2 actually has a good one.
    Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

Sorry, I dont have it on xbox. I will probably buy it used a couple of days after it is released. Seeing as it is EA and all. I have however played the demo for pc. I must say WOW. The players actually look like their real life counterparts. It is amazing. The animations are smooth and they have a new dynamic camera angle and everything. I never got to try and set pieces yet so but I cannot figure out how to put curl on a goal kick. Heck, I cannot even figure out how to just kick it. I only know how to pass it to the players. The demo doesn't have an option to see the controls (really dumb, that is EA for you) but it is very promising from what I have played. Hey gtaplayer, you rootin for any teams in the Euros? Im goin for England and Sweden agian, ofcourse.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I wonder if you have to keep tapping a button or trigger to run of if you can just hold it down. Anyone know?

Skankeez

to turbo u mean?? ya for turbo u have to keep tapping

Originally posted by Yankeez
    to turbo u mean?? ya for turbo u have to keep tapping
    Sorry. I meant turbo.

It isn't turbo, it is sprint. The rest of the time your guys are running/jogging then you tap e (on the keyboard for pc version) consecutively and it makes your highlighted character run.

bought fifa 2003 on friday, played it all over the weekend, and it is brilliant. was not expecting much to be honest, i needed a footie game, and bought it thinking if it's cack ill trade it in for deathrow instead. but after a few games thought wow, after a few tweaks (turning the speed to slow, cause it's to fast on normal, not in can't play way, but in the players running, like they are on ice, like rapid way) , every thing is good, passing feels like passing, through balls work, shootings good, the goalies are hard to beat, unlike before , all the improvements are vast ones, unlike another fifa thats gone before it. in fact it's more like iss 98 then iss2 was. no more ropey burning effects when you lash a decent shot in, no more ropey turbo runing, you use the right analogue stick for knock ons, and step overs etc, which takes some getting use to, but once mastered, turning a defender then scoring a blinder is one feeling you grow to love. as always the commentors become repetitive,(i've turned mine off, sick to death of hearing that nistelrooy scored 30 goals in his first season) which is one niggle, but the crowds chant your teams anthems, i scored a hatrick with paul scholes, and was amazed to hear the crowd singing, "HE SCORES GOALS, PAUL SCHOLES, HE SCORES GOALS" amazing. after what seems like ages our wait for a decent footie game is well and truly over, ea have done them selves proud at long last. if you love footie, you'll love this.

Stilly

Is that the xbox version or the pc version that you are talking about?

They are the same so it shouldn't matter.

what features does this game have that fifa world cup2002 didnt have.

Tons of other things. Go to the EA website. It will tell you everything you want. It has just about every national and domestic football team you can think of as well as almost all of their players respective names. It has better ball control and better animations. Superior graphics. No cheesy fire trail on the ball. Real team and stadium fan's chants. New set plays. Oh, just bunldes of joy of new stuff. I cannot wait to play the full version. I think I will buy it on xbox in a few weeks and download the full version off of Kazaa or something.

thanx for the link but is the passing like the passing in fifa worldcup2002

and how much do u think i can get from gamestop for fifa world cup2002

Thread Information