Thread: CoDeS For Ghost recon?!?!?!

Alien CoDeS For Ghost recon?!?!?!

Ok well i just got ghost recon and i was wondering in co op (not internet) when u die is there a wa to respon? or is it once u die ur out?.. and i notice when u pressed the back botton a cheta screen pops up.. anybody know any cheats????
    GeT DoWn Or LaY DoWn!!

Renegade of funk

Is it just me, or does it make anybody else mad when people start asking for codes when a game has been out for day. It's like, the game just came out. Have you at least tried to play it? What's the point of even having the game if you want a code to cheat it on the first day? That's just me. If you need codes to play a game through, by all means, get your codes. I think it just cheapens the game. If I get stuck, I keep thinking, this game is not impossible. There hasn't been a game yet that ends in an unbeatable level.
    Oh well fine. I'm just a purist.

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    Is it just me, or does it make anybody else mad when people start asking for codes when a game has been out for day. It's like, the game just came out. Have you at least tried to play it? What's the point of even having the game if you want a code to cheat it on the first day? That's just me. If you need codes to play a game through, by all means, get your codes. I think it just cheapens the game. If I get stuck, I keep thinking, this game is not impossible. There hasn't been a game yet that ends in an unbeatable level.
    Dude I totaly agree with ya . . . . . maybe after I beat te game Ill go back and put some cheats on for some fun.
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

The Great One

Question the point of the game

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    The point of any video game is entertainment. If someone enjoys playing a game with cheats, that's his/her perogative. As long as you enjoy the game, nothing else matters. I garuntee you that Ubi Soft doesn't care if you use cheats or not, as long as you buy the game.
    I am the YETI!!!!

you guys are right it does seem lame. on the other hand many people would like to see more of the game before they return the rental. In that case i may do the same thing if i think the game is not worthy of buying

Default Cheats

there are cheats on the main page now,
    o and there is no respawn, u die there is no turnin back, I have learned that from tons of experience
    juliuscaesar, the powerful emeror of rome

GAMES I OWN:
    HALO, NHL 2002, NHL HITZ 20-02, NBA INSIDE DRIVE 2002, 2002 FIFA WORLD CUP, NFL FEVER 2002, DAVE MIRRA FREESTYLE BMX 2, SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE, SHREK, MOH:Frontline

I don't really see why anyone would need to cheat at Ghost Recon.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

"...Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
    Revelation 1:17

Thread Information