Thread: Move over Halo

Default Move over Halo

I got Splinter cell today, played about 4-6 hrs so far. Right now after 1 day of playing I think this is the best game I have ever seen or played.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking Re: Move over Halo

Originally posted by PcPreacher
    I got Splinter cell today, played about 4-6 hrs so far. Right now after 1 day of playing I think this is the best game I have ever seen or played.
    It looks like we have another satisfied customer.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Halo moved over a long time ago as far as im concerned...

Halo is only fun with 8 or more people now a days...missions pretty much suck and are not worth going thru twice unless you havent in a long time...8 player CTF in Sidewinder is amazing tho.

ya, i'am having a blast with Splinter Cell!,,it's a great game,,i ran out of bullets and still took out 4 gaurds with out getting caught or killed,,,i can't wait to get the second gun,with the sticky cams
    • My "LIVE" games
    • Ghost Recon IT
    • Rainbow 6 lll
    • Counter Strike

Blasphemy! I've played the SS demo for a while, and it's a great game. I've never been so jacked for a game to come out! But damn, how can you say it beats the greatness that is Halo? First of all, SS is a great single player game, but Halo with friends in unbelievable. Secondly, you can't compare a stealth game to a shoot 'em up. It's like apples and orangutans...or something...

That being said, becuase of the unmatched multiplayer...Halo still reigns!

Own:
    Halo, NBA 2K3, NFL 2K3, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Splinter Cell, FIFA World Cup 2002, Tony Hawk 2x, Dead to Rights, Sega GT/JSRF, Two Towers
    Sold:
    Max Payne, Morrowind, NFL Fever 2002, NHL Hitz 2002, Unreal Championship, NBA 2K2, Project Gotham Racing, Enclave, Hunter: The Reckoning, JSFR, Amped
    Want:
    BC, Blinx, Breed, Brute Force, Deus Ex II, Doom III, Fable, Halo 2, Loose Cannon, Mafia, Ninja Gaiden, Perfect Dark 0, Star Wars: KOTOR, Star Wars Jedi Outcast, True Crime, GTA 3x(wishful thining, but I wanna own it). 2003 is gonna be the year of the XBOX!
    Hate:
    Unreal Championship, Project Gotham Racing, NFL Fever, NBA Inside Drive, WWF Raw, JSRF, SSX Tricky, Madden, NBA Live, Enclave, Bruce Lee, Smashing Drive, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Metal Gear Solid Substance, Prisoner of War, more to come...

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Ok, so Halo, the best Multiplayer game, moves over for the best Single-player game...I dont follow...

Actually, the best single player game so far IMO is Morrowind.

Thumbs up

I loved Halo for the co-op campaign and the muti-player, but SC is the best single player game I've played. I haven't played Morrowind, so I can't comment on that.

i dunno how a game with no multiplayer can fully replace halo.

havent played sc yet but it sounds cool.. but im more of a multiplayer guy, i rather play with my bro or DM with 3 friends (add even more people online) then sit and play single player by myself

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I forgot to tell you guys but I went to the store to see how splinter Cell is selling and they said that they have been sold out for about 3days now. I said to myself lucky I brought the game when I did because I would be in bad shape if I didn't.

bust a nut

Splinter Cell is the best single game i've ever played.

gets u hooked and its sort of like a RPG. it took me 3 1/2 hours to finish the 1st level. 1 level down, 14 to go

im taking my time, admiring the amazing view lol. but one false move makes u want to restart back to the checkpoint

Thread Information