Thread: Unreal Chapionship Is The Best !!!!

Thumbs up Unreal Chapionship Is The Best !!!!

Unreal Chapionship is the best first person shooter since Halo and with Xbox Live support its the most fun i have had with a game other then Halo in a long long time. The voice communictation is great for game types like Bombing Run and CTF
    and this game has all ready given me great memories of last second frags that won Bombing Run to fantastic multikills with the T.A.G. rifle this game has something for everyone and it makes me think of how great Halo 2 is going to be plus it truelly show what XBL can do.

Yeah, its pretty great. Cant compain.

Indeed. I personally think it is better than Halo. Except the single player, halo's story was prety bad ass.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

bust a nut

tru dat. i would say that if halo had bots in multiplayer, it will be a bad ass game, maybe not tho, bc the bots prolly wont sit out somehwere down the corner and snipe ppl out like human "bots" does.

o well

Thread Information