Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For people who won The Xbox Skin at XBA

Default For people who won The Xbox Skin at XBA

Just so yous know there not ripping us off, I got mine today in my mail box, and I must say it looks great!, You's should get your skin in a week or two. (no this is not a joke)
    Xbox Games I Own-Halo 2, Forza Motorsports, Gran turismo 4, Mech assault 2: Lone Wolf, Rallisport Challenge 2, Toca Race Driver 2, Burnout 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Rainbow Six 3, True Crime Streets of L.A, WWE RAW 2, WWF RAW, Midtown Madness 3, Enter the Matrix, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, X-Men Next Dimension, Spiderman, Spy Hunter, Amped, Munches Oddysee

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

sweet

can't wait

thx info bro

Does it stick well? And which one did you get?

hmm i hope get mine because i think i put my house thats gettin its mold fixed so i hope they just drop it there. *crosses fingers*
    Moderator of the best xbox forums on the planent (in my opinion) Hidden Content

Hidden Content

your house has mold? haha, does it smell or what?
    Hidden Content

All your ATV needs fulfilled here

sweet, but the 1 week i borrow my xbox out til monday it will be here and i cant put it on oh well atleast xbox-skins is still sending thim out they rock!

they are hard to put on i got a silver xbox skin it looks swweet but its a pain in the ass to put one on.

Arrow

I forgot i even had one coming.
    Its been so long, my skin is out there somewhere.

Look at it this way we won somthing for free, and we have to wait for it {just for a very...very long time} :o
    Hidden Content
    Gen. of [-AtF-Xbox] http://atfhq.com/

Originally posted by ARONO129
    Does it stick well? And which one did you get?
    Yes it does stick well, but like VeNoMiZA said, it is a pain in the ass to get it on. and Arono I got the chrome one it looks nice. and just so your all warned, the instrucions for putting it on aren't all hat great. but at least there are some.
    Xbox Games I Own-Halo 2, Forza Motorsports, Gran turismo 4, Mech assault 2: Lone Wolf, Rallisport Challenge 2, Toca Race Driver 2, Burnout 2, Project Gotham Racing 2, Rainbow Six 3, True Crime Streets of L.A, WWE RAW 2, WWF RAW, Midtown Madness 3, Enter the Matrix, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, X-Men Next Dimension, Spiderman, Spy Hunter, Amped, Munches Oddysee

Originally posted by Boomer

Yes it does stick well, but like VeNoMiZA said, it is a pain in the ass to get it on. and Arono I got the chrome one it looks nice. and just so your all warned, the instrucions for putting it on aren't all hat great. but at least there are some.
    he isa right the instructions suck lol. i got the silver one as long as you becarefull putting it on u shouldnt ruin anything just be carefull when you put it on. thats my .02 cents have a good turkey day

The best way to put it on................Tape your vent holes than "Carefully" so it doesn't leak inside your xbox apply a sparing amount of a soapy water solution on the surface you wish to apply the label to. Than attach the label. The soapy water will allow the label to slip on the surafce allowing for perfect adjustment. Than simply using a soft straight edged object ( I used a rubber spatula ) Squeegee out the excess water and you will have a perfect placed label. This is not a jerk remark to ruin your Xbox I use this technique at work all the time to apply labels to electronics becuase we use alotta expensive foil label types that are unforgiving when you put them on.

I wish I heard that before I applied mine lol. oh well it's not baad.

I GOT MINE!
    It makes my xbox look so cool. See for yourself.
    Last edited by Fred Gasman; 11-28-2002 at 05:32 PM.

I HAD BETTER GET MINE I WANT THAT CHROME BAD.
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

i got mine yesterday

I got my chrome one today. It was in crummy packaging. It was in a big envelope that said "Do not fold" but it was folded anyway. Luckily it wasnt folded too badly and I can't complain since it was free. But besides that I got mine on and it looks awesome. Looks like a special edition xbox or something!

Thanks XboxAddict.com and Xbox-Skins.com!

i just got mine today and have to say it looks sweet. and i agree its hard to get on.

Hey Squid.... I just noticed that your name is almost the exact same as mine... I mean how the 413 is like PIE... just a weird observation.... especially since it was unintentional... what does the numbers mean on your name?

i got mine today, yeah carrying case i won from xba and yeah chrome skin i won at xba. you guys hold the best giveaways
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

I got mine on the 27th. The only problem i had was putting the big X on top, it's still a little bit off center.

Thread Information