Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering...for people with multiple consoles...?

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Question Just wondering...for people with multiple consoles...?

if a game comes out for all 3 consoles, which one do you buy it for? All of my friends that have the Xbox and PS2 ALWAYS buy the game for the Xbox...anyone else do the same thing, or are you an idiot?

Well, I own all three consoles and I buy the Xbox version every time. Some of the games I would get for Gamecube, just because I don't have may games for it. I also prefer my Xbox over my other systems.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    Well, I own all three consoles and I buy the Xbox version every time. Some of the games I would get for Gamecube, just because I don't have may games for it. I also prefer my Xbox over my other systems.

Thats cool. I would buy another console, but none of the games insterest me at all on the gamecube, and my friends get te ps2 games that i like (both of them), so i just have my Xbox...and my N64...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Thats cool. I would buy another console, but none of the games insterest me at all on the gamecube, and my friends get te ps2 games that i like (both of them), so i just have my Xbox...and my N64...
    I originally only had an Xbox but a few games made me buy other systems. I can understand about the Gamecube, I can't find many games that interest me either. I bought mine just to have one in case Sonic was exclusive.
    Now Playing

i would always buy the xbox version, except for need fopr speed 2 its faster on the ps2

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    i would always buy the xbox version, except for need fopr speed 2 its faster on the ps2
    Stupid EA. They had EA Seattle do the Xbox and Gamecube version and they did an awful job.
    Now Playing

need for speed 2 was fun...but that was on PSone, and thats about as technically advanced as games were back then...plus i heard the car handling sucks balls in HP2...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    need for speed 2 was fun...but that was on PSone, and thats about as technically advanced as games were back then...plus i heard the car handling sucks balls in HP2...
    I'll agree it was fun on Playstation. I use to have the game along with a steering wheel. The Playstation 2 version had the better physics though.
    Now Playing

If I had mutliple consoles I would get the game on the console that had the best version.

I got a Cube and XBOX... My cube us EXCLUSIVE ONLY! XBOX is Exclusive and Multi-Platform

Well i have all three and it really depends on the rating and what console it plays better on.Say for example Timesplitters 2 i got that for ps2 because i like the controller set up for it.Other games like The Thing and MK i get for the xbox because of the tighter visuals.
    ~Ninja's aren't supposed to be caught from behind, idiot~

Hidden Content

~What if i were to kill the one you love most? How far would you stray from what you just said? I can make you feel true pain~

Hidden Content

all depends for need for speed hot pursuit 2 i bought that for PS2 because that had a lot more than the xbox version, but for any other game i have bought it for xbox so if the game as the same content ill buy it on xbox but if the game has a lot more then ill get it for the conoule that has the most options.

I have all the consoles, and always check if its going to come to Xbox....if not, then PS2, then GC most of the time...
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

I always get the Xbox version.
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

i own all 3 next gen systems and ill usually buy a multi-platform title for PS2 because i think its the most comfortable controller. the only reason i wouldnt is if another version had extra features.....for example if i were to buy BMX XXX id buy it for xbox cause the ps2 version is censored.

Yes, i got all three system, it's like a given the xbox will have the best version of a mult-platform game.....i still keep my playstation 2 for my japanese games and roll playing games.....The xbox is a powerful piece of gaming goodness
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

One of the main things that keeps me away from buying the Playstation 2 and Gamecube version is I need to save on a memory card. It's not the big of a problem for me to get a game on Gamecube because I have a memory card 251. I usually hate buying memory cards.
    Now Playing

Originally posted by Flood-XBA
    i own all 3 next gen systems and ill usually buy a multi-platform title for PS2 because i think its the most comfortable controller. the only reason i wouldnt is if another version had extra features.....for example if i were to buy BMX XXX id buy it for xbox cause the ps2 version is censored.
    I'd buy the Xbox version on multi-platform games... and Flood... I respect your opinion ....but to me... the controllers on PS2 suck... the Xbox "S" controller is the best of all of them... and I have all 3 systems plus Dreamcast and other older ones... I don't see how anyone can actually like the ps controllers.

Originally posted by Substance Snake
    Well i have all three and it really depends on the rating and what console it plays better on.Say for example Timesplitters 2 i got that for ps2 because i like the controller set up for it.Other games like The Thing and MK i get for the xbox because of the tighter visuals.

I see, thats understandable. Timesplitters 2 looks like total shìt no matter what system you buy it for...

Personally, I like the original Xbox controller the best. Im getting used to the S controller cause i play with it at EB every time i go there, and i play Quantum Redshift in Bst Buy all the time as well...but I still have to look down to find the white/black buttons and the start/select (ok, back...) buttons.

I absolutley hate the ps2 and gamecube controllers...dont know why, thats just my preference...

Almost all games I buy are for the Xbox unless they are exclusive to the other systems. When it comes to multiplayer games or FPS games the Xbox is the only way to go due to Xbox Live, system link, and the fact that Sony didn't make the POS2 with 4 controller ports, and there is no way in hell im going to pay 30+ bucks to buy an adapter to do what Xbox and GameCube do out of the box.

Thread Information