Thread: where can i find 'cure blight scrolls'?`

Shocked where can i find 'cure blight scrolls'?`

hey,
    i got a stronghold, and stage one completed (house finished). and now i have to cure the kwama queen of blight. driller told me where to get scrolls, but neither of those places have them! tell me where they are, and help me build my stronghold.
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

the one dude outside Gnisis has a few. I think you only need one, but i got my stronghold a while ago (after skipping about 7 quests cause i killed important people)...

It's very strange that neither of the places they sent you to had the scrolls.

Well, I guess I'd try all the mage guilds next. Someone in one of the mage guilds probably has one. (I'm assuming your a member)

i assume its for the Hlaalu quests...they have them at Gnisis, and thats where they told me to go...

i looked at both places they told me to go, and i found nothing, so please, tell me whereyou go them
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

Originally posted by Treve
    i looked at both places they told me to go, and i found nothing, so please, tell me whereyou go them
    Go to the vendor outside Gnisis, he has them. Im not exactly sure where he is, but he;s outside next to a building, from the silt strider he (unless its a she) is off to the right a little and forward.

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

press up down left right, put the controllwer down and fart!
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Thread Information