Thread: Splinter Cell expansion disc?!?!?!?!?

Default Splinter Cell expansion disc?!?!?!?!?

is there a splinter cell expansion or booster disc out there? if so where? i heard its in the jan. issue of oxm.... i dont want to subscribe to them.... but can i just borrow the disc from a friend to update splinter cell on my xbox when he updated splinter cell with the same disc on his xbox already????

if there is other ways to get the expansion disc of splinter cell plz tell me!!! oh and wuts on the disc?

I have a subscription to OXM and there is nothing about Splinter Cell on the January disc at all (unless it's somehow hidden and I doubt that) There was a demo for SC last month but no expansions or addons this month. I think they will probably want to restrict those to Live. That's one of their bigger selling points for the service. Brevity also scanned the back of the OXM Demo disc in another forum so go check that out to see what's actually on it.
    Games currently owned (in the order I like them): Splinter Cell, Halo, PGR, RalliSport Challenge, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, THPS 4, Ghost Recon, NCAA Football 2003, Dead or Alive 3, Unreal Championship, Morrowind, FIFA World Cup, Gunvalkyrie, and Outlaw Golf.

"The early prototype X-boxes were probably nothing more than big black boxes with computer parts inside of them"

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scourn for (X-box)"

I hope that they will release a SC expansion disc in the future so that people who don't have XBL can get the downloadable content.
    TXB username: cavedoggie

Thread Information