Thread: Picked these up today

Default Picked these up today

A local game store was going out of buisness and had a big sale today so I picked up these 6 games for 90 bucks.

Sega GT 2002
    Test Drive
    Test Drive Offroad Wide Open
    Wreckless
    Ralisport Challenge
    Rally Fusion

Do any of you know if any of these are any good or did I make a bad decision? I am new to XBOX and thought this was a good way to get some games to play.
    GAMES I OWN
    Halo, Project Gotham Racing, Test Drive, Test Drive Off Road Wide Open, Wreckless, Madden 2003, NCAA 2003, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Medal of Honor: Front Line, Pac Man World 2, Frogger Beyond, Sega GT 2002, Ralisport Challenge

Most of those look pretty good but your stuck with six racing games, its good if you really like racing.

Flushing the Ducts evil xbox king's Avatar

I can't say you've got the greatest line up of games, but if they were $90 for the lot, then you've got yourself a steal. I've arranged them in a good/bad category for you.

DISCLAIMER: This is just my opinion.

GOOD: Sega GT 2002, Rallisport Challenge

BAD: Test Drive, Rally Fusion, Test Drive Offroad Wide Open, Wreckless.

----

You're better off selling the other four and keeping segagt2k2 and RC. Whatever games you get with the money from the other four is up to you, but I highly reccomend Halo, Splinter Cell, Xbox Live and Ghost Recon. You might have one of those games, but I thought I could give you a suggestion seeing as you are 'new to XBOX'
    Poor Delta...I hope she gets better quickly.

but he only paid 15 dollars a game.... that was a hella good deal to build up your xbox games repetior. Personally, though I don't play all my game, I love to see all my green cases lined up in a row

$15 per game is a steal....but that's still $15 more than the Test Drive games are worth.

BUT, you can sell them and get better games with that money

The rest..excellent.

I think you made a good decision considering you're new to XBOX. But I'll have to agree with evil xbox king about the Good and Bad ones. Go to EB and see if they'll buy the other four. Hopefully you'll make some money or at least get a good trade.
    Halo: Combat Evolved (9.5) || Dead Or Alive 3 (9.0) || NBA Live 2002 (8.0) || Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x (7.0) || NHL 2002 (8.0) || The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || Sega GT 2002 (9.0) (Hidden Content ) || MechAssault (8.5) || Unreal Championship (8.0) || Sega Sports NFL 2K3 (8.5) || Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (8.5) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (9.25)

Listening to Fur Patrol's Pet LP & Starlifter EP albums (Hidden Content )
    Reading Halo: The Flood by William C. Dietz (Hidden Content )

Hidden Content

Nice pick up. I'm really interested in picking up Rally Fusion in the near future.

HOLY! I would probably destroy my Xbox if all I had were racing games. I generally don't like them as they are too slow-paced and tend to have 0 options for replayability unless you like driving the same cars on the same courses over and over.

Get something more exciting. If you want cheaper games I suggest Jet Set Radio Future as a good game.

Default Re: Picked these up today

Originally posted by Keystone Maniac
    Sega GT 2002
    Wreckless
    Ralisport Challenge
    I have those 3 games. They are great with RalliSport getting the nod as the best of the 3

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Well hell, 15 bucks a game is great...but i think we should let the buyer decide if he likes the games himself. I actually like Wreckless and Test Drive, but I dont like Rallisport or Rally Fusion...so everyone has different opinions.

Thumbs up

Keep Sega GT & Rally Sport for sure. Play the others for a while.
    After about 5 minutes of playtime with the rest you will pobably want to sell them on ebay. Take the cash and go buy yourself "Medal of Honor-Frontline". You will be glad you did.
    You still got a good deal though, Sega GT and Rally Sport are worth their weight in gold. At least you didn't have to pay $100 for just Test Drive and Wreckless and feel you got burned like I did.
    Have fun, once you start playing Sega GT, you won't be able to put it down!!!

Thread Information