Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XBOX lawsuit!!! Could this be the end??

RacerX0311

Default XBOX lawsuit!!! Could this be the end??

Here is a link to a lawsuite that is filed against microsoft and xbox.
    Could this be the end of the XBOX?????

Click here for the Magazine article

Naw..that was like four days ago..If something big was going to happen..it would of been announced.

RacerX0311

i dont really know what to do. I just got my xbox about 2 months ago and every since then I have been hearing all this bad stuff about microsoft loosing money and stuff. I might take the xbox and all my games to EB and trade it in on a PS2 System

Nothing's goin' to happen...

Originally posted by RacerX0311
    i dont really know what to do. I just got my xbox about 2 months ago and every since then I have been hearing all this bad stuff about microsoft loosing money and stuff. I might take the xbox and all my games to EB and trade it in on a PS2 System
    So Microsoft losing money has caused you to want to trade in your xbox system for a PS2.

That has to be the stupidest thing Ive ever heard!!!
    Currently playing: Soul Calibur 2, Dino Crisis 3, Splinter Cell

RacerX0311

no its not just them loosing money its also this lawsuit and all the other stuff you read about xbox. how long do you think MS is going to keep loosing money at this rate before it says thats it. Or they loose this lawsuit. I just dont know what to do

I just completely ignore all that stuff now. I bought all three systems just for I wouldn't feel too bad if something happemedd to one of them. I will say that I would be pretty mad if there was no Xbox. I don't like my Gamecube or Playstation 2 anywhere near as much as my Xbox.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

That would be a decision you would regret. My friend did that for the exact same reasons you mentioned. Guess what? He has an Xbox again because it's better than the PS2 in every way.

About six months after launch things looked bleek for the Xbox. There weren't many games and people were saying it's the next Dreamcast.

Since then MS bought Rare, launched Live, has more great games than I can afford, and committed 2 Billion until 2005.

The reason that some people don't like the Xbox is because it's made by MS. The reason that the PS2 gets good publicity is because it's made by Sony.

Don't let the negative cr@p dog you and please trust me and keep your Xbox.

OMG what is with u peps....... NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
    Example: When Enron went under AOL TIMEWARNER went under investigation for all those crimes that enron had done and everyone went crazy switching from AOL to some other service provider but did they go under NO.

NOTHING I repeat NOTHING Will happedn to microsoft and the XBOX so lets calm down and enjoy the XBOX this holiday.

P.S. DONT TRADE UR XBOX U fool!

I've never heard of that in my life...

I know Microsoft is totally gonna lose MSN Msnger b/c AOL won the patent for it.

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

i highly doubt the xbox will be doomed.....

PLUS: in Microsoft goes under IT WOULD BE THE END OF PS2, gamecube and for developers cause WINDOWS IS USED TO MAKE THOSE GAMES plus say bye bye to other components of PC's.
    IF WE LIVED IN A MAC WORLD IT WOULD BE HELL ON EARTH !!!!!!!

Originally posted by rio2012
    IF WE LIVED IN A MAC WORLD IT WOULD BE HELL ON EARTH !!!!!!!
    Correction... If we lived in mexico, it would be Hell on Earth

interesting, i dont think well see any major problems. if Microsoft does go under ( ) then it wouldnt be for a long time. the xbox will be fine atleast until the xbox 2 comes out. no worries.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    Correction... If we lived in mexico, it would be Hell on Earth
    I live in mexico most of the year, ..Xbox launched here in october , I get new games for 25.00 bucks, I got a second copy of Halo for 10.00, I buy 20 beers for 8 bucks, I pay 30 an ounce for the dank, I have fine women, cool cars, I can ride my four wheeler on the beach, I paid 10,000 dollars for a nice 3 bedroom beachhouse, you can bribe cops, I took three people to lunch today, we had three full meal's , I paid 7.00, I work for half a year and live here the other half not working , just having fun playing Xbox ..........yeah dude it's such Hell ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Originally posted by Slacker

I live in mexico most of the year, ..Xbox launched here in october , I get new games for 25.00 bucks, I got a second copy of Halo for 10.00, I buy 20 beers for 8 bucks, I pay 30 an ounce for the dank, I have fine women, cool cars, I can ride my four wheeler on the beach, I paid 10,000 dollars for a nice 3 bedroom beachhouse, you can bribe cops, I took three people to lunch today, we had three full meal's , I paid 7.00, I work for half a year and live here the other half not working , just having fun playing Xbox ..........yeah dude it's such Hell ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    you liar. you live in a shack, next to a store that sell authentic purses made of rope.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Originally posted by TheCovenant

you liar. you live in a shack, next to a store that sell authentic purses made of rope.
    Give him some respect man.
    Now Playing

Why all the racist comments about Mexico. My wife is Spanish and She doesn't sell rope purses from a mud shack. Please stop the anti Mexico comments. It is offensive.

Originally posted by ARONO129
    Why all the racist comments about Mexico. My wife is Spanish and She doesn't sell rope purses from a mud shack. Please stop the anti Mexico comments. It is offensive.
    I'm with you on that. I respect all races.
    Now Playing

no its not just them loosing money its also this lawsuit and all the other stuff you read about xbox. how long do you think MS is going to keep loosing money at this rate before it says thats it. Or they loose this lawsuit. I just dont know what to do
    take your xbox and break it into littrle pieces with a sledge hammer go cmon you know you want to go do it..

Thread Information