Thread: I don't have a problem similar to Lightwave's

Default I don't have a problem similar to Lightwave's

In honor of my first post here at XBA (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...&threadid=4350, I thought I'd post this here. It's been a good one year here, and I expect to stay another. In my stay, I've met tons of people, found help for problems, and had a good time at other's expense I didn't play GTA today though, I played Ghost Recon on LIVE. I think I'll more than likely get Unreal Championship. If not, I have a 50 with its name on it. Thanks for the good times people! Lets all stay until Halo 2, then we have an excuse to leave temporarily Merry Christmas, I'm about to go look at Christmas lights and open presents so...later!

Merry Christmas!
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

I use to do the same thing when people would ask me if they should buy a Playstation 2 or Xbox. Since I am a Big Xbox fan, I would tell anyone about all the accessories they needed if they wanted a Playstation 2.

Everyone at my old High School thought I worked for Microsoft because I would carry a folder full of Xbox info about every game. I also had a sheet of paper telling people what Xbox games to look into.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Thread Information