Thread: So I got Hitman 2 for Xmas. Do I keep it?

Default So I got Hitman 2 for Xmas. Do I keep it?

My bro got me Hitman 2 based on Howard Stern's recommendation. I would definately want to play it if I wasnt so deep into Splinter Cell right now. I have never played it before.. Should I keep it and play it after Im done with SC or should I exchange it for Ghost Recon or something else?

THE REAL BOSS

Exchange it for GR!
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Ghost Recon is boring and it sucks. I say exchange it for MGS2:Substance, or if you want an online game, get any of the Sega Sports 2K3 titles: NFL, NBA, NCAA, or NHL!

Get ghost recon, or a 2k game. And if u dont have mechassault gtet that.

I'd say keep it, unless you want to play Ghost Recon online. Ghost Recon online is a blast, but I really enjoy Hitman 2's single player. Both of them are great games, it all depends on what genre you like better.

Thanks for moving the thread..I didnt want to start another

I had MGS and I wasnt too into it. I wanted GR so I could go online. I may just buy GR and play both...

Wondering Around

keep hitman 2 and buy gr. That way you can have 2 fun games.

Both are good games.

However, I got rid of Hitman2, 2 days after I opened it, just wasn't my thing. Ghost Recon however, will stay in my collection. It's fun as a single player and with friends via split screen or Live.

Also, keep in mind that even though Howard Stern "reccomends" the game, it's only because he's payed to say so.

dump hitman and get unreal championship, i heard ghost recon kinda sucked

i HEARD it sucked no flames plz
    waaaaa, cry about it

Games I own:
    Ghost Recon -- Unreal Championship -- Mechassault -- Splinter cell -- Halo -- Serious Sam -- Dead Or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball -- Capcom vs SNK 2: EO -- Crimson Sea

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
    Ghost Recon is boring and it sucks.
    i think you have confused the game and yourelf...ghost recon does not suck, you suck at it.

so anyway, if you want to keep hitman, then keep it. if you dont like it, then get whatever else you want. Some complete stranger surely has no idea if you would like hitman, so play it for yourself and find out that way. Then we wouldnt need dumb posts like this.

You know what EHWfedPres, Go Fuk yourself...I posted my question because I didnt know if Hitman 2 was good or not. I got some great opinions until you opened your immature mouth.

Slayer Sucks

u should just keep it and buy uc. i also think that GR is the stupidest game in my opinion. thats why i don't recomend it. anyway. u should post if u have xbox live. cause thats probley why most people recomend gr. bc its xb live enabled.

I do have live. I ended up buying GR a few days ago. Im not impressed at all by it. There are never any games in the Lobby. I may return it for Baldurs Gate

Hitman 2 is ok, like they said get it if you're not online crazed. I have Ghost Recon and I'm considering getting rid of it, I don't like military games, they are too slow paced for me.
    Xbox Games I Own...

Halo, Capcom vs. SnK EO , Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Crazy Taxi 3, Buffy, Max Payne, Unreal Championship, Hitman 2

Games I'm playing most...
    Unreal Championship - LIVE is addictive
    Quake 3 Arena - (pc) play about 5 mins less per day than UC
    Hitman 2

Add me to your frends list if you play Unreal on LIVE, I sold Ghost Recon cause it was simply a hype machine to match SOCOM, instead I opted for something for more ORIGINAL...the first online fighting game EVER in the USA!

Thread Information