Thread: teel Battalion.......out of production?!?!

Fear is the Mind Killer spike spiegel's Avatar

Default teel Battalion.......out of production?!?!

I went to EB looking to buy SB, and I asked the guy if they had it in, he replied,...........no infact this next shipment is are last, they're not sending anymore out after this one, so the only people getting it are those who've pre ordered theirs'.(he followed by saying that the only way to get them now is if you get them through x-box.com, or some other way through the Internet, he also said that they're still making a second one)

Well needless to say I'm going to have to get my hands on one some how or another, but I am really confused as to the current condition of the game and its' sequel.

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated

i got a email from capcom like a week ago and the next shipment is until jan somthin next year. go to capcom.com and find out .

I heard the next shipment is now in Feb. That's what I heard from Capcom's site.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

I never listen to guys from a game store, since most of them have no idea what they are talking about anyway. Check Capcom's website for whatever info you need. I have the game so I have no problems. MS just picked up the rights for Europe, So I do not think they are going to stop making the game. Worse case scenario, is that you have to get it from Xbox.com

The PSKT is for...

at the top of capcom.com

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

yeah its still in production, i think they are just not gonna be sending out the next bunch until selling all of the ones they got.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by Unreal
    I never listen to guys from a game store, since most of them have no idea what they are talking about anyway. Check Capcom's website for whatever info you need. I have the game so I have no problems. MS just picked up the rights for Europe, So I do not think they are going to stop making the game. Worse case scenario, is that you have to get it from Xbox.com
    Listening to gamestore employees is definetly a bad thing to do. They constantly ask me if I need help. I usually say to myself, they are they ones who need help.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    Listening to gamestore employees is definetly a bad thing to do. They constantly ask me if I need help. I usually say to myself, they are they ones who need help.

Originally posted by PapaShaddix

at the top of capcom.com
    I already said that one of the only ways to get it now is to buy it online.

Shrew King, I think you might be right about them sending the next batch out after this one sells out, however, I'll most likely end up buying it online(cant wait till the sequal, SB online will freakin rule)

i agree jon that the second SB will be freaking awsome online but how many people will buy it its 200$ not so many dedicted people i think
    "I would rather Die, than forsake any one of them" Tenchi Masaki ep.6
    "He must be trouble.... for the ladies" Funaho ep.12

Originally posted by tenchi
    i agree jon that the second SB will be freaking awsome online but how many people will buy it its 200$ not so many dedicted people i think
    I don't think the second one is going to be that expensive, but I really don't care if it's extremely popular, I just hope microsoft lends Capcom some money for it if needed so that it actually is made.
    Last edited by spike spiegel; 12-27-2002 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information