Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG a Racer the looks better than PGR & PGR 2 !!!!

Smile OMG a Racer the looks better than PGR & PGR 2 !!!!

OMG guys could it be a better looking racer then PGR & even PGR 2 take a look for your self . The game is called Me Mercedes-Benz World Racing

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

well it looks better, but does it play better? my guess is yes because PGR sucks IMO

I don't think it will because TDK is not a good publisher. The graphics to that game might look worse later on because they announce it's coming to Gamecube and Playstation 2 also.

Project Gotham Racing was the best racing game I ever played. PG was one reason I bought Xbox because I loved Metropolis Street Racer on Dreamcast.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Looks nice ... very nice .. dont know about playability though ..
    Scared ? You will be.

I saw those last night..I still think PRG looks better man.

I played Project Gotham today and I still have to say it's the best racing game ever.
    Now Playing

PGR does not look better. There is also a Lamborghini game coming out that looks amazing. As of right now Rallisport Challenge is the best looking, but I have yet to play the other new rally game and Collin Mcrea Rally 3.

Saying PGR looks better is like saying Halo still has the best graphics on the xbox.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I don't know what you're smoking, pgr looks a ton better.

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Yes, look at that last picture and tell which one looks better. That one looks real except for the grill.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

That Lamborginhi(sp) game will not look very good because it comes to Playstation 2 also. Rage is also not very good at doing graphics.
    Now Playing

Let me guess, you think Sega is?

I agree with you merrimac, PGR looks good but not better than those screens above

That Lamborghini game looks like it has some good graphics to me.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Let me guess, you think Sega is?
    I feel Sega is the best developer in the world. I will buy every single one of their non Sega Sports games. I think Sega is very good at doing graphics. I think Crazy Taxi 3 has good graphics. I also like Capcom, Namco, Konami, Tecmo, Hudson Soft, and Game Arts.
    Now Playing

Yeesh!^

As I have said to you before. I couldn't disagree with you more.

Rallisport is by far the best racing game out right now, the city in PGR are very unrealistic, i hated that game. it doesnt even feel like your driving the car, Rallisport does it perfectly.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by shrew king
    Rallisport is by far the best racing game out right now, the city in PGR are very unrealistic, i hated that game. it doesnt even feel like your driving the car, Rallisport does it perfectly.
    I played PGR today and it was very realistic. Rallisports is not very realistic but still my second favorite racing game after PGR.
    Now Playing

Fear is the Mind Killer spike spiegel's Avatar

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I played PGR today and it was very realistic. Rallisports is not very realistic but still my second favorite racing game after PGR.
    Rallissport is the most realisitc racer I've ever played, remember this is driving off road, it's totaly different from your normal racers, and if you guys want the best looking racer look at the up and coming Apex, I really wish Apex was going to be online, but I may get it anyways.

Originally posted by spike spiegel

Rallissport is the most realisitc racer I've ever played, remember this is driving off road, it's totaly different from your normal racers, and if you guys want the best looking racer look at the up and coming Apex, I really wish Apex was going to be online, but I may get it anyways.
    Apex looks like a good game to me also. Live support would be nice although I don't own Xbox Live.
    Now Playing

Default What about Sega GT2002

What about Sega GT2002???
    i got this in my bundle. how do u think it squares up to the other good racers, esp rallisport??
    chill out homes! $%$

Games I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal gear solid 2: Substance, Max Payne, Deathrow, Rallisport Challenge, Hitman 2: Silent Assasin,
    The Thing, Gun Valkyrie, Amped: Freestyle, JSRF, Blood Wake, Wreckless, Enclave, Sega GT 2002, Blood Omen 2, Silent Hill 2, THPS 2X, Hunter: The Reckoning, All Star Baseball 2003, NHL 2002, NFL Fever 2002, NBA Live 2002

"Bought an xbox to nerd out and get away from drugs"

Thread Information