Thread: Electrical Issue

Question Electrical Issue

Has anybody experienced any errors to their xboxes by power spikes or loss of power due to an electrical storm? Also, does anyone have their box plugged into a UPS? Do you recommend it? Please advise! Thanks.
    "Opinions are like a$$holes. We all got one and they all stink!"

Default Re: Electrical Issue

Originally posted by Lil B
    Has anybody experienced any errors to their xboxes by power spikes or loss of power due to an electrical storm? Also, does anyone have their box plugged into a UPS? Do you recommend it? Please advise! Thanks.
    Ok off subjest a lil but just wanted to share something, sorry i couldn't help you.
    Well my friend had their ps2 get zapped(hahaha TO BAD) in a eletrical storm. It don't work no more.
    dean for president!!!!!!

It's a good idea IMO. It's winter where I live now (no risk of lightning) so when spring hits I will buy a good quality power bar. I'm already using one but I would like a better one.

I have one of those surge pertecter things that has like 6 or 7 plugs, and I had my xbox pluged into it for awile, and it just did not seem like it was working as good as it should. I took it out of it pluged it into the wall works great now. I just thought that was a little wierd.

Thread Information