Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a game I think will be "RE-Unvieled (sp)" at E3

Default a game I think will be "RE-Unvieled (sp)" at E3

I was thinking because I had been spending some time over the last month trying to find info on this game. the game Loose Cannon is being published by ubisoft and made by sinister games. if you look there is no info newer than 2000 on this game and the sinister games website has a statement saying that they are hard at work on Loose cannon and info will be put out at a later time. now if you look through EB games and Gamestop coming soon list, it is listed to come out in a few months.

from what I can tell. Loose cannons started out as a game that was being made by digital anvil and published by microsoft for the PC, I think development actually started befor GTA3. but since then, publishing was changed to ubi. then later still, I think digital anvil was bought by MS and developing was changed to ubi. and I dont know what sinister games have to do with ubi but from what I can tell they are developing the games and Ubi is publishing. but does the game still belong to MS?

anyway after all of that, I have came to this conclusion. Loose cannons will be re-introduced to everyone at E3 this year. It will be just about done, and it will be one of those E3 surprises that will knock everyones socks off. It is probably the reason that MS didnt go to too much hassle to get gta3 on xbox.

For those of you that dont know what loose cannon is here are som articles on it

http://www.gamesdomain.com/gdreview/...ock/loose.html

http://pc.ign.com/articles/130/130579p1.html

Definetely seems better than GTA3. Graphically, gameplay-wise, story depth and it has multiplayer modes!

I would be very happy to see this come out this year, wether on the xbox, PC or both. Thanks for the info.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I've been looking forward to Loose Cannon for the longest time now, but I havent heard anything new on it at all...hopefully its not scrapped.

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    I've been looking forward to Loose Cannon for the longest time now, but I havent heard anything new on it at all...hopefully its not scrapped.
    I don't think i've even heard of this game. Maybe once or twice. These articles look farely old too. I sure hope it isn't scrapped. This game looks and sounds like it would finally give a "Gta" to the Xbox.

**ONLINE TOO!
    "That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*ck*ng way she goes."

"TCM -- Forever Gunnin' For The Best; To The First 4"

Sounds really cool. But can you imagine all the flak that X-Box will get from PS2 fanboys for this game if it comes to the big black box? HAHAHA they couldn't get GTA3 so they had to rip it off and make a copy cat game. And if it is better like always they come up with some lame excuse to why it sucks beacuse it's on X-Box. When GTA3 was still said to come to X-Box they knew it would have better graphics so then they said that the violence would be taken out..................THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME! I hope this does come out. 2003-04 will belong to the X-Box.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

•Shadow of insanity• Ethereal S. D.'s Avatar

Originally posted by Stormlord
    Sounds really cool. But can you imagine all the flak that X-Box will get from PS2 fanboys for this game if it comes to the big black box? HAHAHA they couldn't get GTA3 so they had to rip it off and make a copy cat game. And if it is better like always they come up with some lame excuse to why it sucks beacuse it's on X-Box. When GTA3 was still said to come to X-Box they knew it would have better graphics so then they said that the violence would be taken out..................THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME! I hope this does come out. 2003-04 will belong to the X-Box.
    Nothing can be said more justly or more truthfully. I hope that they don't dim down the violence. Maybe include an option to remove gore just to appease some parents so we can get GTA 3 sooner.

Originally posted by Ethereal S. D.

Nothing can be said more justly or more truthfully. I hope that they don't dim down the violence. Maybe include an option to remove gore just to appease some parents so we can get GTA 3 sooner.
    Or how about a sig that fits the requirements?

Anyway, Loose Cannon was being made before GTA3...so hopefully they will release the game with better graphics instead of having a good game hampered down by poor visuals

I was have been looking into Loose Cannon for a while although it's not really my type of game. I can see Police Officers buying that game. I just hope it blows away the GTA series.
    Now Playing
    Star Ocean: TLH (360) | Killzone 2 (PS3) | Star Ocean: FD (PSP)

Originally posted by Burning Ranger
    I just hope it blows away the GTA series.
    The only good game in the GTA series is GTA3...1 and 2 were pathetic and Vice City is GTA3 with hardly any changes at all, which is boring.

the game sounds cool ,i hope to hear more about the game in the next couple of months!
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Vice City is pretty much a mod for GTA3 but PS2 has no harddrive so they sold it seperate, as a whole new game.

Like EHW said, this game was being made BEFORE GTA3. Therefor PS2 and GTA fanboys have no argument about it being a copycat.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

finally a gta game on xbox. man i thought microsoft would never get a game like it. i wuz beginning to wonder how come microsoft didnt make their own gta game. for one, i dont give a piece of crap if ps2 fanboys think its a copy cat game of gta series, as long as it is fun to play thats all that matters

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

Vice City was supposedly (according to rockstar north) in the making before GTA3. GTA3 was actually something they just churned out so they could satiate the crowds until Vice City was released. I can't confrim this personally, but it was supposedly stated by the creators themselves. As per this game, it looks awsome. I remember when I first heard of it. LONG AGO! At the time it looked great (When a Voodoo 2 SLI machine was top of the line) Wish I could get ahold of a V2 or 2... there's a great game my dad loves to play on it and for some reason my GF3 always hated it. N E way, I too hope this game hasn't been scrapped (as it's very likely) and that it comes out soon. I'm sure it would be loads of fun. And those graphics do look better than GTA... and that's an OLD shot too!!!
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Originally posted by xbox genius
    i thought microsoft would never get a game like it.
    Havent heard of True Crime, huh?

Holy crap. I saw this game in a PC Magazine years ago. Atleast 3 if not 4 years. I gave up on it after a year. When I started reading this post i was thinkin this game title sounds farmilliar now i see the screens im in heaven. Is this game actually coming to xbox?

No one knows. The guy just said that it's probably a game that would be re-unveiled at E3. But never lose hope.
    Hidden Content

ehwfedpres, i meant as in microsoft or pc and no other console will get a game of gta type excpet for microsoft... i know true crime is comin. hehe i'm gonna go after it! but one draw back its on all consoles oh well.... so i rather have this game instead if its only gonna be on either pc or on xbox!

I hope Postal 2 and Unreal 2: The Awakening comes to X-Box. The X-Box has the power to handle the Unreal Warefare engine plus Unreal Warfare (the real game) should start to be developed.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information