Thread: Unreal II: The Awakening?

Default Unreal II: The Awakening?

Anyone know if this game will be coming to X-Box? The X-Box could handle the game because it's using the Unreal Warfare engine that's also used in Unreal Championship. Sure UC had drops in fps but that had big maps with constant combat and super high detail. Unreal is based around single-player so the fps should be up to speed, plus it take about 2-3 years before games are released using full hardware potential. At the unreal site they say it's not currently planned for any console but then again no one reveals ahrdly anything until E3. Oh well, all I can do is wait. :o
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

im not 100% but im sure this question was asked in the last few days ....
    Scared ? You will be.

I heard that it's not comin.
    Proud owner of NES, SNES, Genisis, Saturn, PSX, N64, Dreamcast, Kiddycube, PS2 & Xbox

Hidden Content

XBL TAGS: Hydro Blast, Black Inferno, Ekstatik

RadRider

Just like the original Unreal never came to any consoles, this one won't either. The PC needs some exclusives afterall.. It'll definitely be a sweet game though.
    And UC had small maps. Unreal 2 will have bigger maps than any of the maps in UC. The reason that UC had framerate drops is because the developers tried to push too many effects at once without tweaking it for the xbox enough. I wish they left the option in there to turn down some effects (like real-time shadows in Morrowind for example, and possibly draw distances too), since choppy games suck. UC is still awesome because the UT has always been an amazing game, but it's disappointing that it chops up.
    Last edited by RadRider; 01-10-2003 at 02:34 PM.

i allready made a thread about this in off topic, i hope we will get this game on xbox
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Thread Information