Thread: UFC Tapout 2

Default UFC Tapout 2

I've heard that TDK (The Shrek company) is developing. Is Crave out? What have they changed? Is there still blood?

I'd assume that blood is still in. I think Crave sold the license to TDK, that's all. It's still being developed by Dream Factory, and quite honestly I'm hoping they do a much better job than they did on the first Tapout for Xbox.
    Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
    - Parkinson's Law

Originally posted by kachingtensor
    I'd assume that blood is still in. I think Crave sold the license to TDK, that's all. It's still being developed by Dream Factory, and quite honestly I'm hoping they do a much better job than they did on the first Tapout for Xbox.
    I also hope that Tapout 2 is much improved over the first game. When Bruce Buffer spoke his mouth didn't move and he looked like a wind up toy. When the fighters exited it looked really awful. There were some good things about the game too but it was IMO a disappointment.

I used to go to the Crave site before and after the game was released. People were really disappointed in Tapout.

I absolutely hated that game
    I'm gonna steer clear of the sequel

^my two cents, worth less than two cents.

Anyone here have this game yet? it's not out in Canada until March 24th. So is it good?

Thread Information