Thread: GoldenEye Challenge

Default GoldenEye Challenge

I know most people have moved onto games with more pixels and bump mapping, but this thread is for the hardcore GoldenEye fans.

I tried to find a website with challenges but had no luck. So I'm using this thread to make challenges in GoldenEye.

If you have a fast time for any level, post it, and I'll try to beat it. People with faster times can post their times.

I'll start with 1:33 Facility--Double 00 Agent; beating my time won't be easy.
    Last edited by fowlowl; 02-28-2003 at 01:09 PM.

Sorry I don't have a time to post, just wondering if you are using the cheats to beat the levels or are you doing by your self.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

no cheats

1:33 Facility--Double 00 Agent
    Dear god, I'm not even going to start up my N64, I bow to your Goldeneye prowess.

Yeah, I can understand that not many people will still be playing GoldenEye--we are a dying race. But everytime I want to play Xbox I have to disconnect my N64 from the TV.

Sorry for no times, but I was wondering how far you are, like after 00 agent you get 007 agent, have you got that. If so does it do anything different if you beat it on 007 agent or is it nothing. I have got 007 agent I just never went on and beat it, and was curious. Also congrats on 1:33 Facility Double 00 agent, I might look and see if I got close to it, but I am not real good at doing things fast, I manily go though it and not worry about time.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

wow, the best I got on that level was a 2:45 on the easiest settings.... but I suck at that game, good job

OuFtb, 007 is one of the best additions to a game i've ever seen. When you beat it on 007 nothing special happens. What's special about 007 mode is that you can control the reaction time, enemy strength, your life, and accuracy, making the game essentially impossible at a certain point. 007 mode makes the game as difficult as you want it.

Mix the 007 mode with the all enemies with rocket launchers cheat and your in for a great time.

Thread Information