Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 enemies and vehicles ROCK!

Smokin Penguin

Default Halo 2 enemies and vehicles ROCK!

The new enemies that we are to be facing in Halo 2 are going to be BADA$$! The covenant are going to have an all new AI system, for example; the elite will be able to talk to the grunts and tell them to do moves so that they can surround you and try to kill you, but with your skills and new weapons you could stilll take them out by shooting down a tree and making it land on them!! :

There is an enemy that has fur on its forearm and on its shins and chest. It is muscular and stands kind of like an elite. It has SHIP armor on its head and left shoulder! It has a real sweet gun too! Then there are the leaders of the covenant, which I am pretty sure are unharmful. They are really smart though, so they could cause trouble!

The new vehicles are sweet too! No more sliding on the ice with the normal warthog! The new and improved one has tank traction! Another is camouflaged for taken out enemies in the forest! and last, but not least, a warthog has a cage on it to carry up to about 8 marines!

The only thing bad about all of this, is that we have to wait...
    Smokin Penguin

xbAWOL

DUHHHHHH!!! This game is guranteed to be sweet, we didnt need your "droolins" in our forum.....jk man, im just as pumped as you! this game is gonna be sweet! and your right, the bad thing is waiting! and now since it got delayed to 2004 this early in the year, i wouldnt be suprised if we didnt even see it till holiday season 2004!!!! but however long, it will be worth the wait! dam n icant stop hitting the $hift + 1 combo!!!

edit-haha, the thing blocked out $hift thinking it was *****
    Last edited by MixMasta; 03-12-2003 at 09:41 PM.

xbAWOL

ohh yea, almost forgot, WELCOME TO XBA DUDE!!!!

ps-sorry for the double post guys...

If you just joined a forum to talk about Halo 2 and hype....... you joined the right forum. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this game is gonna rock. Welcome to the forums man

You forgot to add, kicking over tables and hiding
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

It'll be a great game.

Welcome to the site Smokin.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

What I am really excited about is the new multiplayer modes being incorporated. Just imagine a level where every character, be it a grunt, elite or marine is played by another human on Xbox Live. I am pretty sure they will exclude the Master Chief in this mode but who cares, it would be awesome anyway.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    What I am really excited about is the new multiplayer modes being incorporated. Just imagine a level where every character, be it a grunt, elite or marine is played by another human on Xbox Live. I am pretty sure they will exclude the Master Chief in this mode but who cares, it would be awesome anyway.
    Im sure the character you select will just be a skin be everyone will be the same "class"

Think goldeneye. But i dont think you will be picking grunts, there to short and cheap.
    Hopefully it will all be spartans, and we can customize logos on there arems or some thing.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Where did you get all the info on Halo2? Sounds pretty shweet.

But since it's not going to be released til 2004... they are prolly waiting for the rollout of the next Xbox. Don't ya think?

I thought I read somewhere that Xbox2 will be out 2004 too.

Xbox 2 is supposedly coming out 2005 or 2006 can't remember. anyway, certainly not by Q1 2004, which is when halo 2 is scheduled (as of now)
    RIP Dave

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

i'm to hung over to list all the new and "cool" features they are adding...but heres 2 u forgot.

1. shooting out lights and using stealth tactics
    2. holstering your weapon and running full speed

OH MAN! Thats sounds good. I always though that halo moved too slow... but holstering the gun and running is good enough.

UGH! WHY 2004!?! ARGH!

The game really does portray Master Chief as a weakling compared to what his capabilities are in the book. I hope they make him play more like he should in Halo 2. Were talking jumping 10 feet in the air and running as fast as a cheetah.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    i'm to hung over to list all the new and "cool" features they are adding...but heres 2 u forgot.

1. shooting out lights and using stealth tactics
    2. holstering your weapon and running full speed
    Whoa! I haven't heard of those two yet, although I haven't done extensive research on the game. *Does his best Monty Burns impression* EXCELLENT..............

bust a nut

indeed, some great news

welcome my son...........
    We need a love bomb, to just blow us away, to freakin' blow all the lights out, turning night to day, hear it from miles away, a chance to make it right now, f*ck what the government says,
    We gotta save some lives now, is that OK?
    Hidden Content
    [Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ][Hidden Content ]

R.I.P. DZNUTZ. One Man We'll Never Forget Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Im sure the character you select will just be a skin be everyone will be the same "class"

Think goldeneye. But i dont think you will be picking grunts, there to short and cheap.
    Hopefully it will all be spartans, and we can customize logos on there arems or some thing.
    I wouldn't really enjoy having a match full of Spartans as much. I mean, it would be fun and all but having all the different races and stuff would be awesome. I don't think the size differences would change all that much gameplay wise having grunts, elites and the other varieties. In Goldeneye it was a huge problem but in Halo I don't think it changes much. Just think about how easily it is to aim and kill grunts in single player.

Halo 2 multiplayer will include Master Chief's and Elites. Bungie said to imagine Halo's campaign aspect as the multiplayer where one team (say MC's) tries to take out a bunker or something, while the other team (Covenant) try to stop them. You can call for back up and get some air support, the possibilities are endless!

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

what about the flood........i dont like the flood........*cries*

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

this is old news
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Thread Information