Thread: **** Man!

batman46st

Default **** Man!

TODAY I WENT TO MY LOCAL GAMING STORE THERE I SAW BATMAN V FOR GC N PS2 NOPE NOT FOR MR X I WAS LIKE CMON NOW I KNOW ITS NOTTHE BEST GAME BUT STILL I DONT WANNA SEE MR X NOT HAVE A GAME THAT THE OTHERS HAVE. OH YEA IM GONNA BUY DOA 3 WAT DO U PEOPLE THINK OF THAT GAME..

MaxPain

It's ok....... I have it but I don't really get a kick our of them like I do something like Halo. It's just mindless action

Buy it.

its a good game, but theres like no replay value, theres only one secret character and 3 hidden costumes, if u beat the game, the only thing u get is the persons ending movies, i beat the game in less than a day and i havent played it in a while

Snoopy:

Don't you have any friends? THIS is where the replay value stems from!! My whole house roars with curses and shouts, the floors shake from all the ruckus caused by this game amongst my friends and I. This is easily the best fighter I ever played.

I think DOA3 is that MUSTHAVE game to go with your new xbox......GET IT!

batman46st

MY FRIEND CAME OVER YESTERDAY WE BOTH HAVE PS2'S EXCEPT I HAVE AN XBOX UMM I PLAYED TEKKEN FOR PS2 WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AT HIS HOUSE I LIKED IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT IT IS THE GAME DOA3 AT ALL LIKE THIS I MEAN I ONLY PLAYED THE DEMO DOA2 ON DC IT WAS ALRIGHT BUT IS IT BETTER I JUST KEEP HEARINGHOW GOOD IT IS N SUPIRIOR OVER ANY TEKKEN OR VIRTUAL FIGHTER GAME I MEAN MY FRIEND IS PS2 LOYAL AND HE COMPLIMENTED ME A LOT ON IT...... ( A RARE TRATE ON A PS2 LOVER) I MEAN IS IT WORTH BUYING! OR SHOULD I GET PROJECT GOTHAM RACING

Default STOP SHOUTING BATMAN! (nm)

(nm)
    My Xbox collection:
    Xbox
    2 Xbox Controllers
    S-video
    Halo
    NFL 2k2
    Rallisport
    Tony Hawk 2x
    Oddsworld
    DVD remote

yo man, do you really need to always use caps, its gotta be the most annoying thing in a world....

batman46st

Default sorry

sometimes forget to turn the caps off..

DOA3 will keep you playing for hours w/ a friend. I think its funner than Tekken Tag. Also, it'll last you longer than PGR. (In terms of playing w/ a friend)

They totally got that CRUSHING HIT feel down!

Thread Information