Thread: Dx2

Default DX2

I just got an email from EB saying that DeusEx2 has been pushed back to a September release. Doh!
    Last edited by Humanarchy; 04-20-2003 at 06:20 PM.
    Hidden Content
    "You do not truely know someone until you have fought them."
    -Seraph

Are you serious!?!?!? i'm going to check the eb website right now! You better not be lying to me!
    Do you possess the fifth freedom?

First dude to buy KOTOR

He's wrong, it's still set for June 11th 2003.
    Page 27: Good traders list, traded with: Brevity
    [Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

No, I'm not lying and I'm not wrong! The XBox version *has* been delayed. Although, the PC version is still coming out in June.
    Why would I make this sh*t up? I've already pre-ordered the game and I'm highly looking forward to it.

If you don't believe me click here.

"Subj: Important Information about your DX2 Invisible War order
    Date: 4/17/2003 12:44:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time
    Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to ordering from us, we'll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have changed the projected ship date for DX2 Invisible War to 9/1/03. The publisher did not provide us with a specific date so this is
    our best estimate only and should not be considered firm. We will update this date again as we receive new information. As always, EBgames.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order."
    Last edited by Humanarchy; 04-20-2003 at 06:18 PM.
    Hidden Content
    "You do not truely know someone until you have fought them."
    -Seraph

First dude to buy KOTOR

Oh, I must have looked at the pc version. My bad, sorry dude, I am getting the PC version though.
    Page 27: Good traders list, traded with: Brevity
    [Force Choke] You will show me the proper respect!

Renegade of funk

Looks like a busy September for gamers with DX2, Raw2, Conflict Desert Storm2, and Brute Force (I think). Better clear the calendar and stock up on beer and doritos.

I think Brute Force is a June release. Anyway, I am looking forward to Deus Ex 2, delays might suck right now, but in the long run it is better.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

****** of a **** **** little ***** ***** ***** sorry ******!!!! *throws Xbox out window, sets it on fire, then blows it up, then sets it on fire again and stomps on it some*.

Huff... now with that out of the way.. I guess I will have to buy a new 3d card and some ram so I can play this game when it comes out on time.

I just checked EB's website, looks like the Xbox version has been pushed back even further;
    Dues Ex 2
    Pre-Order:_Ships on 11/03/2003

Guess ill get it on the PC then!
    "Hes got 24 hours its more than most of us get - all most of us get is mind that bus - what bus - splat!"

if the xbox version gets pushed back., does that mean the ps2 and gcn versions get pushed back also?
    What's up?

Thread Information