Thread: Air Force Delta Storm rised again!

Default Air Force Delta Storm rised again!

Forthose of you with mild intrest in this game and wont pay $100 off Ebay your in luck. www.gamestop.com has this game brand new and sealed for a mere $30. It ships the 12th. I know many people think this game sucks...but at $30 you cant loose.

I know man, good deal but then look at a certain point. Rumors always said this game was coming back. So this is probably not just a limited time like Gamestop says. I might be wrong, but no one knows!

Wondering Around

i guess if it does go back into production people who payed $100 will see their "investment" devalue right in front of their eyes.

What the Xbox really needs is a really good air combat game. Either WWII or a present day sim. The console is really lacking in this area.

I heard Top Gun was realeased but I can't find anything about it on the internet. I assume it blows.

Originally posted by ARONO129
    What the Xbox really needs is a really good air combat game. Either WWII or a present day sim. The console is really lacking in this area.

I heard Top Gun was realeased but I can't find anything about it on the internet. I assume it blows.

The top gun on PS2 sucks....so if its the same game stay away. There is a WWII flyer coming out Secret Weapons over Normandy that looks awesome....but i dont know about any modern day game. We really need Janes games for consoles.....as they are awesome

What we need is the Ace Combat series. That series has the funnest flying games ive ever played, bar none.

Thread Information