Thread: Serious Sam--framerate

Default Serious Sam--framerate

I picked up Serious Sam, because I heard it was fun. Actually it gives me a headache. Does anyone that has this game notice any occasional framerate problems? I was just wondering if it's my disc or if that's the way it is?

Default yeah

i bought that piece of crap game i would be playin the game and all a sudden it would slow down then it would completely frezze so at first a thought it was my disc so i went back to compusa 3 times and 3 different discs i called the poeple over a xbox and they said the game has known problems the only problem with the game is that croteam sucks

i tricked the manager at compusa into thinking that his boss said it was ok to get my money back

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking of taking it back. My game hasn't frozen up yet, but it does kind of stutter a lot.

Renegade of funk

I agree it's a fun game.

There is a glitch. It causes framerate stutter and sometimes it locks up the game. It's the music. Sometimes the game seeks the background music and it causes stuttering. One day I noticed the music was [i]skipping[/]. And I heard the DVD drive making that skipping sound during the problem. I tried out a theory and it worked.
    My suggestion:
    Turn the background music all the way down. You're not missing anything anyway. All the way down, I guess, turns it off so. I did that and the game never locked up or stuttered again. If you miss the music, I guess you could turn up a stereo, or start humming "Flight of the Valkeries" as you run down a ramp shooting.

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    I agree it's a fun game.

There is a glitch. It causes framerate stutter and sometimes it locks up the game. It's the music. Sometimes the game seeks the background music and it causes stuttering. One day I noticed the music was [i]skipping[/]. And I heard the DVD drive making that skipping sound during the problem. I tried out a theory and it worked.
    My suggestion:
    Turn the background music all the way down. You're not missing anything anyway. All the way down, I guess, turns it off so. I did that and the game never locked up or stuttered again. If you miss the music, I guess you could turn up a stereo, or start humming "Flight of the Valkeries" as you run down a ramp shooting.
    thanks for the tip. I'll try it, but the game still gives me a headache.

wow, this has never happened to me in my many hours of playing this game with my friends, though i am considering doing what i said i was gonna do in my review of this game, burn the instructions and melt the cd.
    Hidden Content This game is fictional, any similarities to any groups, persons, or other entities are COMPLETLY coincidential.Hidden Content

Thread Information