Thread: Morrowind

xboxteen

Default Morrowind

Lol does any one play this game still/

Lol go away

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I played this for a long while on the Xbox then lost interest. Then I picked it up on the PC for the Mods and played it there for a while but then lost interest. I waiting for the next expansion pack to get back to it. So, no.

xboxteen

I see, lol , i wanna start playin it again cuase its very nice

i just recently got it. it looks really nice but the fighting sucks so bad.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content -Under construction but will be up very shortly

good traders list: pages 11, 12, 14

Exclamation UHHHH I still play Morrowind

Morrowind is One of the sickes games ever, im still playing it. I beat the game in 3 days, yes im very good at it. Morrowind has also been out for pc for a long time incase anyobne cares, and there is an expansion called: Tribunal. A new Expansion has been anounced called :BloodMoon. Just thought id let you know, PEOPLE STILL PLAY MORROWIND! =P
    ~Piroterran~

Talking I do

I got this game the day it came out not knowing much about it and I still play it to this day, and can't wait for the Game of the Year Edition with the PC expansions included.
    Semper Fi

Piroterran, wtf dude, you're an idiot. I KNOW you didn't get through the story part of the game in 3 friggin days. Look, if you played for 72 hours straight, you still couldn't, EVEN IF you KNEW exactly what to do.

As for the first question, yes, I still play Morrowind. I've never had a game this free where there is ALWAYS something to do. It's awesome, starting out as a loner and basically a begger in Seyda Neen, with one contact in Balmora. That's all there is! you can do whatever you want with it! It's awesome.
    When you're alarm goes off in the morning, do a backflip straight out of bed without even sitting up, do some pushups while dodging bullets in slow motion, then do a cartwheel into your car while spinning a CD on the tip of your finger ... now you're a unique individual.

One of my friends got it on PC and I played it a lot but I'm going to wait for the expansion to come out(for XBOX) before I buy it. The amount of things that you can do in that game is ridiculous, it really is refreshing from all of those formulaic games. That's why I can't wait for Fable.

Thread Information