Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Places to Put Vehicles

Smile Weird Places to Put Vehicles

While in multiplayer mode (Blood Gulch), I was able to get a Warthog on top of one of the bases. And no, you can't drive that thing up there. What weird places have you been able to squeeze in vehicles? To see how I did it, watch the movie at: http://homepage.mac.com/bonk1221/

In Sidewinder, I have gotten all FOUR ghosts into one base. Yes your thinking "Yeah, right," and since I don't have a digital camera so I can't prove it, you'll just have to believe me. Yes, it can be done, but I'll only tell you how if you ask nicely.

Well, aren't we funny?

-bonk
    Last edited by bonk; 12-08-2001 at 01:43 PM.

hahhahahha im going to have to do that when im playing my friends!ahhahahahah oh and xboxman_1, i love your sig!!<center>
    ~~~XboX PrYdE!!~~~</center>

I was playing a 1 on 1 race anything goes with my friend, ( on sidewinder.) and he was in the room with the ladders going up leading to the Sniper area, he was trying to get the checkpoint. His warthog was parked right in front of the roof of the room. ( you know how it enters from two sides well it was right between those two sides.)

Along I came with a Tank and I rammed the car, and the car ended up on top of the roof, he got it down by going to the sniper room and then falling down on top of the roof. But it slowed him down a lot.

And I won!!

oh and xboxman_1, i love your sig!!
    Thank you, thank you.
    Anyway, back to the matter at hand, to get the ghost up into the base, (this is how I did it) park a tank right down below the base, between the two openings like Alec said. One person sits in the tank, and turns the cannon a bit to the left. (I know that sounds trivial, but if you don't do it, I couldn't get the ghosts up there.) Then floor a ghost straight at the front end of the tank. It should fly straight up there! Good luck!

hmm lets see...on the 2nd level, in the warthog, i drove it off one of the mini cliffs (near the stream when you have to find the lifeboats) and it landed on its nose and stayed there!!! it was really funny lookin. too bad my passenger had his head crushed
    XBOX=WIN
    Proud owner of PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube. ROCK ON!!!

Official MerimacHamwich "Smarty Mahn Numero Uno" Fanclub Member

Hidden Content

this one time i was driving my car and thats about it

i put the 4 ghosts and a tank on top but the tank basically smashed them and also i put a tank and a jeep up there to but they had enough room so they were comfey

i was wondering where you put them in the sniping room or just on top of the bump when if you fall from the sniping room your on it

oh yeah this was on sidewinder

I put all 4 of the ghosts in the sniping room, you know, the one with the green teleportation doors in it. It's not that hard. How did you get a tank up there? Or a jeep for that matter?

Ok what the hell? How did you get the vehicles up into the Sniping area? i've tried to get the warthog through the portal, but yet it doesn't work.

i didnt get the tank or the warthog in there thats almost impossible im talking about the place when you go into the sniping room and walk outside like jump down into the outside i just it on the lil lump you can get it on top of there

You dont put them through the portals fool, you rocket them up there by ramping off the tank. I already described the procedure.

In Sidewinder, I made the Warthog fully disappear from the area. I drove it up top through one of those tunnels and did the same sort of thing as in Blood Gulch but instead used 2 plasma grenades. It went over the top and I couldn't even hear it crash or anything. And if you have a friend, both of you need to get rocket launchers and you can really keep shooting that thing really high. Sometime I'm gonna try to drive a ghost up there ramping off the tank. I wonder what'll happen.

-bonk

where did you put the warthog to make it disapear?

Hey bonk.. what kind of camera do you have and what brand name? thx
    And that's all I have to say about that.

If you go through one of those tunnels outside on the bottom, you can drive the thing right up there.

I have a Sony DCR-TRV 820. It's a digital 8 camcorder. Any digital camcorder with analog video through (or something) will work. I used Final Cut Pro on my Macintosh to edit it and cut it down in size for the web.

For anyone interested, I have the final movie if you beat the game in Legendary at http://bugtug.com/bonk/LegendaryWeb.mov

-bonk

i use the tank as jump to get my ghost on top of the building in blood gultch and the i blow the warthog up there with my tank, i've almost got the tank up there using the warthog to drive on
    you can have my xbox, when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Make some more movies!
    And that's all I have to say about that.

Thread Information