Thread: POTC Help

you all no me im Snoop E Snoop E's Avatar

Default POTC Help

what i need is a fast way of getting money say about 4500, cause i need to pay back the loan shark, but i cant get back to oxbay because my ship just sinks evertime i try to go to oxbay port it puts in front of the fort and with less than a second my boats gone so what do i do.

Don't pay off the loan.

Listen, did you see the cut scene when you left Oxbay? The French took the town, meaning that they hate you, you are English. So anytime they see you near Oxbay they are going to fight you.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

yeah the loan shark is dead!!!!! hip hip hurray.

As a side note, Jolene Blalock is a goddess.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

damn right although when i was making the sig i was fading her and as a result(something that i havent noticed) she has this white mark going across her face.

Originally posted by Mac0789
    damn right although when i was making the sig i was fading her and as a result(something that i havent noticed) she has this white mark going across her face.

You're a Cloonde!

LOLOLOLOLOL

*sigh* Snoops, I'm bored at work... hey you ever on the chat here?

del

OH and Obligatory POTC stuff...

Does the Morrowind engine show? Does it work for a Pirate RPG? Straight answer this time cloonde. . .
    teh sukXrz
    Hidden Content

like i ****in said before i didnt play morrowwind so i cant ****in compare it so **** off ya cloon. and it is a very good game.

like i ****in said before i didnt play morrowwind so i cant ****in compare it so **** off ya cloon. and it is a very good game.
    LOLOLOLOL

Ok ok... relax ... anyways I'm going online in a hour or so... see you on?

(I'm playing hookey from work! maybe...)

del
    teh sukXrz
    Hidden Content

Default Re: POTC Help

what i need is a fast way of getting money say about 4500, cause i need to pay back the loan shark, but i cant get back to oxbay because my ship just sinks evertime i try to go to oxbay port it puts in front of the fort and with less than a second my boats gone so what do i do.
    go to a distant beach, not the port

Pirates of the Caribbean is barely comparable to The Elder Scroll's 3 Morrowind, if comparable at all. Honestly, I have played Morrowind ALOT, and I have a hard time noticing any relation between the two. Fact is, I don't think there is any similarities except that they are both RPG's and both rule.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Pirates of the Caribbean is barely comparable to The Elder Scroll's 3 Morrowind, if comparable at all. Honestly, I have played Morrowind ALOT, and I have a hard time noticing any relation between the two. Fact is, I don't think there is any similarities except that they are both RPG's and both rule.

They used the same Game engine that's why I asked... figured Bethesda would have very similar detailed evironments etc...

Now I'm told I have to get this game or I'm a cloon... (Canadian Clown)

delphar
    teh sukXrz
    Hidden Content

Thread Information