Thread: ESPN - Will they drop the ball?

Default ESPN - Will they drop the ball?

ok, so...nfl 2k3 was fun, but frustrating in terms of balls dropped by the wide recievers. On the demo version of ESPN, they still dropping the ball? not sure if i am going to pick up this game cuz of last years version...any input?
    xbox 360 games owned...Amped 3, NBA2K7 & Guitar Hero 2

Wii games owned: wii play

THE REAL BOSS

Default Re: ESPN - Will they drop the ball?

Originally posted by BORNGD
    ok, so...nfl 2k3 was fun, but frustrating in terms of balls dropped by the wide recievers. On the demo version of ESPN, they still dropping the ball? not sure if i am going to pick up this game cuz of last years version...any input?
    They still havent fixed this problem in 2k4 and your right that crap drove me insane

Fever it is
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Talking

Get the new demo disk and see for your self. It seemed a little better but I still think that the people move like they are playing football underwater. Get Madden baby!!!

This is MY HOME

SInce I played the demo and had 2 dropped passes that the players were wide open i feel that they didnt improve this at all. So since I dont have live I will probably opt for madden (please dont kill me for saying madden)....lol
    Currently owned games:
    Project Gotham Racing2, ESPN Football, ESPN Hockey, Star Wars K.O.T.O.R., Moto GP 2, BurnOut 2 P.O.I., Rallisport Challenge, Project Gotham Racing, Pac Man World 2, Tetris Worlds, NASCAR 2003, Ghost Recon, Unreal Championship, Halo

Gamerscore Whore

So far, playing the demo several times, the gameplay seems very sluggish for 2k4. Why would they even change the game engine from last year? Starting to get a little worried. Look like an offline year of football for me the way this is going. Madden it may be.

The demo in OXm may have been an early build of 2k4. Never know. Have to rent it when it comes out to find out

I heard that they fixed the problem. Maybe your taking a bit far, they are going to drop the ball a few times, but not like they did in the past.

Thread Information