Thread: TOP SPIN LEAGUE <- Read if interested

Too Sixy

Default TOP SPIN LEAGUE <- Read if interested

This will be the last time before the game release that I post in any but the XSN sports forum.

I have started organizing a Topspin Tennis league, right now its the official XBA league, we will see if it holds.

There are only 16 announced pros at this time and at least 6 are already taken. Go to the XSN sports forum quickly to choose your pro.

If you are getting TopSpin, at least read the thread in the XSN sports forum.

King Six
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

I think we should wait til the game at least comes out...that way we can see if it's even good.

Too Sixy

Oh come on, its Tennis, it will be good. ANyway waiting will just mean you get a less skilled pro. Custom players can wait to see the glory of the game.
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

Thread Information