Thread: E3 Awards: Not good for the Xbox!!

Well the guys over at E3 think that the GameCube stole the show. The winners of this E3 edition were the Gamecube and "StarWars Galaxies". The Xbox just got a runners-up mention under the "best racing game" section with "Project Gotham" (the winner being "Gran Turismo 3").

Well this ain´t good news for the Xbox especially with the importance that this award has at an international level in the industry. The Game Critics Awards are the only independent E3 awards, voted on by editors from nearly every major online and print magazine and newspaper that covers games.

Follow the link to check the all the awards:

http://www.e3awards.com/win.html

WE ARE THE XBOX, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
    Call the Doctor!!

I think they need a good slap in the face Project Ego should have stole alot of those categories
    Eric "EIGamerzX" Irvine
    the important thing is i didn't get my kmuffins and i never will
    Hidden Content

Cool

it won best console in 2000. it really does not matter what the people of e3 say. they vote games being the best that do not come out for another two years. example never winter nights. we wont know what will happen until everything is released.

time is on the xbox's side. the games will only get better after the launch and people will soon figure out that the other cosoles can not keep up. plus they do not have mario and zelda to compare to the old versions. "wow look how good mario looks" who cares I do not want to play any mario games.

Thread Information