Thread: how do i get past all the dark jedi's???? please help

Default how do i get past all the dark jedi's???? please help

i can get to a certain point but after while theres so many dark jedi and troopers that all my guys die can you give me some tips or tell me how to get past them please!!!!!?????
    Do not underestimate my Jedi powers

[-MAA-] "making the path for a better tommorrow"

I am Master Jedi Blaise padawan learner and working my way up

Before the fight, use lots of battle stimulants. Be sure to put the Cure force power or a medpac in your list of moves often, and focus on attacking one enemy at a time.
    That's what works best for me.

Member on the run

Stimulants help, but sometimes having a couple of beasts with you (soldiers who kick serious ass) is always helpful. Oh and the medpacks help a lot too.

Well, dark jedi, while being fun to kill, are very tough in groups...so I suggest having two shock troops and one guy in the back doing the heavy forve powers(e.g. insanity, stasis field, lightning, force push etc.) then when there is an overflow or grenaders and sith close togetherits cheap but hey, its easy) throw a cyro-ban grenade and throw a couple thermo-detonaters on the sith...make sure your men are a safe distance away..and I found that if you use force plague, people are more often to fall under insanity.
    -Welcome back

Go into options and put combat on "easy".

Dark Jedi are not too hard. What really gets you is the grenadiers that all too often accompany them. Take them out first, and then attack the Dark Jedi one at a time (already suggested)

Start with the one who's already taken the most damage and move on from there. If you're in the Star Forge (which is the only place where you really encounter this often) remember to save save save.

-edit- besides the grenadiers, I always take out the most powerful opponent first ie master jedi or whatever.
    RIP Dave

Member on the run

I agree that you should go after the grenadiers first, and then the dark jedi, but I actually found Canderous with his +2 regen from the sith implant was more than a match for everyone just shooting while using cassus fett's gun along with the dude's gun from the first planet (memory failing me here). The dark Jedi just couldn't seem to block enough of his shots and before you knew it, he killed most of them single handedly.

Thread Information