Thread: NFL Fever 04??

Default NFL Fever 04??

i've seen release dates for this game all over the place from aug.18 to sept.1 - when is it REALLY coming out? today? tomorrow?
    xZilla

THE REAL BOSS

It ships today and will be in stores tomorrow.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

well that really sucks - i was hoping it was coming out today - dont' games usually come out on tuesdays?
    xZilla

THE REAL BOSS

Not neccassarily.

You can wait one more day
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Gamerscore Whore

Games ship from the DC's on Mondays and Tuesdays for a shelf date of Wednesday. Pretty much that way 95% of the time unless its a special promotion for a certain date or something. SOME stores could receive it today if they are in a certain shipping lane. But usually the 2 and 3 days points go out Monday, while the 1 day points ship on Tuesday.

doesn't seem to matter to much since they are dragging their ass on xbox live 2.0 and xsn websites
    xZilla

Gamerscore Whore

LOL...Think about it though, thats a lot of work to put everything up, QA the site and then publish everything to the web for public viewing. Yes, of course, you would think MS would have some kind of plan...but I guess its taking longer than they estimated.

Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
    LOL...Think about it though, thats a lot of work to put everything up, QA the site and then publish everything to the web for public viewing. Yes, of course, you would think MS would have some kind of plan...but I guess its taking longer than they estimated.
    Unfortunately. I am going to be mad if IGN doesn't ship my copy today, becase I have overnight shipping and want it to arrive when everyone else gets it. IGN has it listed as "Usually ships in 24 hours" instead of the pre-order date for today. I just hope XSN/Xbox Live web site are up by noon or so tomorrow when I hope my copy arrives.
    Xbox Games: Halo, PGR, SSX Tricky, Wolfenstein, Counter-Strike, and Crimson Skies
    Most Wanted: MotoGP 2, SSX 3, Halo 2, PGR 2, and B.C.
    Hidden Content

Gamerscore Whore

I would expect it to be up bluefire. Otherwise you along with many unhappy folks will be knocking down MS's door, and I dont think they want that very much. LOL

Thread Information