Thread: Playin as a female

Sit down and Shut up!!!!! CharlieHustle's Avatar

Default Playin as a female

Is there anything different if you play as a female in KOTOR? I am askin this is because i just finished light side and im about to start the dark side, and i thought the story must change a bit if I play as a female character. Can you tell me without giving any spoilers? i would appreciate it. If there is no difference, then after i finish the dark side, then i am givin this game to my lil brother.

The 'A' is for 'go bAlls' thrAsher's Avatar

Thumbs up

It's different. NPC's react differently. I've had a couple laughs already.

Hidden Content

@~~'~~DZ~~'~~@

Get a Life(US Navy)

I don,t particularly like playing as a female so I wouldn,t know.
    Life,Liberty,and the Pursuit of all who threaten it.

Do it on a MMORPG
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Member on the run

You have a different romance angle. And I've also heard about the other reactions to you being female.

Jedi Master Shamshoon selowitch's Avatar

Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing my female Scout locking lips with Bastila. :wink: After all, who needs Madonna, Christina, and Britney when you've got those two? Now that's what I call hot stuff!

Member on the run

Originally posted by selowitch
    Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing my female Scout locking lips with Bastila. :wink: After all, who needs Madonna, Christina, and Britney when you've got those two? Now that's what I call hot stuff!
    Nah, you just get Carth!

I guess you like whiney little biatches as a female!

Sit down and Shut up!!!!! CharlieHustle's Avatar

Originally posted by selowitch
    Yeah!! i know i wanted to see two h0es make out too. Well, it would have been better if so cuz i would have made my char. a slut. Might as well send her to the cantina to make some "extra change". especially if she need some extra credits. I wonder if i would get some light side point or dark side point if i let my char give it up fast.

-spoiler-

I just want to know if you are a chick, does that mean you were once Darth Revania or does it mean the Jedi Council both whipped your memory and gave you a sex change?
    Spellfire

I just want to know if you are a chick, does that mean you were once Darth Revania or does it mean the Jedi Council both whipped your memory and gave you a sex change?
    LOL!

Good question, I was wonderin that myself.

Revan could be a female name. If you haven't noticed, I don't think there's an instance where Revan is referred to as a He or a She . . . except mayber during one of Canderous's stories. And even then, Canderous only says "he;" the dialogue script only says Revan. As for the Revan character model . . . it's fairly androgynous if you ask me.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information