Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Madden When

Angry When Madden When

I'm hot CC. When is EA sending out those replacement discs or whatever they are sending to correct the most tragic error of all times. Okay, I exaggerate. If anyone knows what's good holla back. If someone from EA wants to reply by all means do so. The discs were supposed to be out around Labor Day. I hope EA ain't trying nothing screwy. See CC no cuss words.

This is MY HOME

Gamerscore Whore

LOL, good man t-howell. And you're frustration is definitely warranted. Did you send in the pages requested to EA? I have not heard anything yet about the discs being released, but did send an email 2 days ago. Awaiting a reply.

I sent in all that stuff the day after Madden was out. I guess I'm being a little impatient. I will not deal with EA after this one. Fever and ESPN are better football games anyway. Thanks for your help Crazy Cougar.

This is MY HOME

hey guys is there a glitch in the madden 04 because mine is telling me that there is something wrong with the disc but i kinda figered it was my box and if there is could you tell me how to get a replace ment i would be a help

later
    Nathan j.

Gamerscore Whore

Nathan, if its a dirty disc error, then that basically falls upon your xbox. Try getting a wet/dry brush dvd lens cleaner. It works wonders for my xbox when it decides to give me those errors.

As for a defect in Madden, the first titles that came out had a problem with importing draft classes from NCAA 2004. Thats the only problem that I know of.

Sad

And still no answer.

This is MY HOME

Gamerscore Whore

Nope, not yet unfortunately. I am sure they are getting pummeled from every direction with emails.

The Trash Man

What all do you have to send in... and where too?
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Gamerscore Whore

You get an email from EA support stating what is needed and where to send it.

I went to Gamestop yesterday after I found out that they got a new shipment of Madden. Those worked fine. I suggest that if anyone has a bogus Madden trade it in, it should work out better.

This is MY HOME

I didn't buy the game, just rented it and sent out the page in the book

But in the email, they said after Labor Day, so I'd imagine that within the next week we should be getting them, but I got ESPN, so I'm not holding my breath. Hell, I'll probably even trade it in for something later in the month.

Angry still nothing.....

EA sucks major arse!!!! I'm in sales and I would not expect repeat customers if I commited a debacle like this one.
    Anna Kournikova is the greatest modern-day tennis player!

Default Re: still nothing.....

Originally posted by Robflare
    EA sucks major arse!!!! I'm in sales and I would not expect repeat customers if I commited a debacle like this one.
    I still haven't gotten my replacement yet. I am gonna trade it in as soon as I get it for something else. I am done with EA.

This is MY HOME

I emailed support a letter as well. I asked them briefly when I could expect to receive my promised disk. In the interim I am totally becoming proficient at read n lead passing on NFL Fever and love it!! I'm hoping Fever upgrades their player models, animations, and stadium details big time, so I can completely dump Madden.

I emailed support a letter as well. I asked them briefly when I could expect to receive my promised disk. In the interim I am totally becoming proficient at read n lead passing on NFL Fever and love it!! I'm hoping Fever upgrades their player models, animations, and stadium details big time, so I can completely dump Madden.
    You are the man sir! That's exactly what I'm doing!

This is MY HOME

Default Matt Game

I'll send out a friend request to you on XBOX Live. Keep a look out for one from Rob Base. I'm mainly playing Fever and ESPN, but occasionally do some Island Thunder or Outlaw Volleyball as well.

Also, NCAA and anything else EA.
    Last edited by mattgame; 09-23-2003 at 01:28 PM.

This is MY HOME

Default Re: Matt Game

I'll send out a friend request to you on XBOX Live. Keep a look out for one from Rob Base. I'm mainly playing Fever and ESPN, but occasionally do some Island Thunder or Outlaw Volleyball as well.
    I appreciate that. As soon as I get back online I'll look you up( I get on this site at work. As you can see, I do no work.)

This is MY HOME

Same here. I'm a headhunter for accounting and finance professionals and am sitting at my desk taking a break now, so I'll send out an invite tonight if I get a chance. My wife is 5 weeks away from our first baby, so she may be breaking my balls to do something!

Same here. I'm a headhunter for accounting and finance professionals and am sitting at my desk taking a break now, so I'll send out an invite tonight if I get a chance. My wife is 5 weeks away from our first baby, so she may be breaking my balls to do something!
    Congrats! We'll hook up.

This is MY HOME

Thread Information