Thread: anyone else hyped over simpsons hit and run??

Default anyone else hyped over simpsons hit and run??

This game has like no hype, but I am so stoked for it I cannot wait..there are some vids here for it..IGN has some ps2 vids also..

http://www.gamershell.com/search?q=simpsons+hit+and+run

scroll down to see 4 video's..
    Got boom box?

I've read some reviews that say its pretty good. Kind of a Simpson's GTA. Its definitly on my list.

I'm looking forward to it, and I'll be buying it Wednesday. The reviews have been consistently good -- averaging about 8.0. If you like the Simpson's humor and a GTA gameplay style (minus most of the violence), I don't see how you could go wrong with this game. Seems like a lot of fun to me.

p.s. I'm sure it would have more hype, if the other turkey Simpsons' games hadn't preceded it. This one looks to be surprisingly good, though.

I hadn't heard of it til I saw some reviews. At first I was like "Oh great, another crappy Simpsons game"...then I read the review, and I was like "wow".

Needless to say it's something that I'm looking forward too now.

right on..glad to see im not the only one who will be buying this game on Wednesday..
    Got boom box?

i love every simpson game except wrestling

I totaly need this simpsons game right now! The last three games I've purchased, Splinter Cell, RCW, and Brute Force, have just made sick and tired of saving the world. I need to focus on something light and humerous... Brute Force... not so funny. Unless you find talking lizards funny.

Originally posted by sdunlop
    I totaly need this simpsons game right now! The last three games I've purchased, Splinter Cell, RCW, and Brute Force, have just made sick and tired of saving the world. I need to focus on something light and humerous...
    I know what you mean. By and large, I think games are too damn serious. I need some yucks. Games are supposed to be FUN, eh?

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

^^^^^^^^^

May I suggest Escape from Monkey Island? HILARIOUS. neway, I might rent it. Interesting idea, but with TC:SoLA and RAW 2 and such coming out soon, I won't have the money for it all *gasp*.

Monkey Island is awesome - all of the games in the series are.

I actually reserved this Simpsons game - may be the first time I have - so I could get the free hat. I'm a pretty big fan - I even like Road Rage...
    I'd ask someone to make me a sig, but I can't think of anything decent to put there...

Hidden Content

Thread Information