Poll: what should the music mixer have?

Thread: Idea to make music mixer better

Exclamation Idea to make music mixer better

i'm soooo f-ing happy that this software is coming out, but i can't help thinking about some things... shouldn't it let you:
    -download mods on your pc, and then transfer them onto you xbox?
    -download new dashboard backgrounds, and mayB even customize and animate them?
    well, that's about it, but if you have any idea, tell me
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

eh....none of your choices really had anything to do with music...which is what the music mixer is all about

but i cant really say whats good about it and what it could use until i buy it...

Skankeez

Take the party to the next level with Xbox Music Mixer. With the first alternative entertainment title for Xbox, aspiring singers, VJs and party hosts have the opportunity to personalize their music experience with pc media sharing, customized soundtracks and visual accompaniments; bring down the house with the only console Karaoke engine that lets players sing to nearly any song; digitally enhance favorite music with various audio features; and create custom photo slide shows enhanced with unique soundtracks.

Thread Information