Thread: Action Replay

Default Action Replay

Who makes these? And where can i download the saved games? Thanks
    CovertGamer

Skankeez

Publisher: DATEL DIRECT LTD

Action Replay is only way to beat the roughest and toughest Xbox games. From the makers of the world's best-selling cheat code systems, Action Replay for Xbox is preloaded with loads of game busting Powersaves, giving you total control of the action. Now you can gain extra weapons, ammo and energy. Load special levels and features. Access all areas, characters and vehicles. Action Replay comes complete with an 8Mb memory card which can be used to store new Powersaves. Use Action Replay's high speed USB docking station (included) with any PC to download the coolest Powersaves for the latest Xbox games. Or why not prove you're the best gamer by uploading your own top saves and sharing them with other Action Replay owners?

Oh, so the "Action Replay" is kinda like the old "Dex Drives" for Playstation and N64?
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content classid="clsid Hidden Content NAME=quality VALUE=high> Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Get what you can. Can what you get. And sit on your can."

Originally posted by WynnFire
    Action Replay
    Holy shizznits!!! It's just like the dexdrive. I'm gonna have to get wanna dem badboys for Christmas. They even have the downloadable xboxlive cheats for wolfenstein.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content classid="clsid Hidden Content NAME=quality VALUE=high> Hidden Content quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="120" NAME="stats" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Get what you can. Can what you get. And sit on your can."

i just use my Xbox controller PC adapter for my action replay

LoL at your Wolfenstein sig Peejay thats funny.

8. Thread Information