Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For those interested in early RS3 game info.. here you go!

Member on the run

Originally posted by Casper-XBA
    Dam it, I'm off on Friday, but getting a tooth pulled, so I'll be able to play - MAYBE - once I take the ice packs off. I'll get this game tonight I think, hopefully, and I'll start sharing the uber connection
    You damn well better!

The game is, in a word amazing. I played the SP training level lastnight and I played CO-OP with 4 people on LIVE. That was the most fun I'd had playing COop in a long time. Even with 4 human players on COop we still got owned by the terrorists. It's not easy by any means. But the realism and need to communicate with your team adds so much to the play. Also when playing COop online you still hear the "mission briefer" give you orders through your headset, as to all the other players. I don't remember if anyone mentioned this or not but I noticed this neat little detail lastnight. When I was standing next to a buddy and he was talking to me the characters mouth in the game actually moves. Well I hope to play more tonight but I think my wife and I will be busy playing Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by TheRightIsRight
    when playing COop online you still hear the "mission briefer" give you orders through your headset, as to all the other players.

When JJax and I were playing co-op this was one of the features i loved. The voice is extremely clear and the voice sounds realistic as if your commander was actually a real human player.
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Originally posted by ChaoticMage

When JJax and I were playing co-op this was one of the features i loved. The voice is extremely clear and the voice sounds realistic as if your commander was actually a real human player.
    SWEET! Now I get to finally put the dual earpiece headset from E3 to use

This game sounds like the new hotness ... I am picking mine up on my lunch break and should be home by 5 and feelin the love. Hopefully alot of people will be on tonight ... should be the ish.
    Thanks for the first impressions guys ... you know we were all itching for it. You lucky mofo's
    Take your gaming to the Next Level. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

DZ ... Thanks for all the good times. You will be missed.

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by Dirty DeStrO
    This game sounds like the new hotness ... I am picking mine up on my lunch break and should be home by 5 and feelin the love. Hopefully alot of people will be on tonight ... should be the ish.
    Thanks for the first impressions guys ... you know we were all itching for it. You lucky mofo's

The live experience is once again as hot as it was when we first played the orginal GR maybe even hotter. I'm sure there will be tons of people on tonight.

The game seems to be EXTREMELY polished. I'm so loving this game compared to the old RS style. The preplanning, waypoints and all that hubbub seemed to tedious. I love the "on-the-fly" commands. Thank goodness they scrapped that old style for us Xboxers.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here
    Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="468" height="60" name="xad" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by TheRightIsRight
    The game seems to be EXTREMELY polished. I'm so loving this game compared to the old RS style. The preplanning, waypoints and all that hubbub seemed to tedious. I love the "on-the-fly" commands. Thank goodness they scrapped that old style for us Xboxers.

yea no kidding, i hate that crap. It honestly made me never play the game after a few days of playing. I just got sick of setting that crap up.

Heck I couldn't even understand half that pre planning crap! Good riddence!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

crap i hate you all so freaking much...

i just checked my tracking number and mine won't be here till tomorrow nite!!!

i want R63 NOW!

i want to own JJax...

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by Whoopage
    crap i hate you all so freaking much...

i just checked my tracking number and mine won't be here till tomorrow nite!!!

i want R63 NOW!

i want to own JJax...
    bwhwhahhaha

btw your gonna have to own me first

Just another tidbit I'll add. IGN gave this game 9.3 out of 10.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

Sweeet thread guys!

Lots of good info. Drooling for this game... this afternoon is gonna drag, can't wait to get on tonight.

TheRightIsRight,
    What's your impression of Hunter so far? The wifie and I just finished D&D and are looking at Hunter. Loved the first one.

I haven't gotten my hands on Hunter yet. It doesn't come out till today, I'll be picking it up at 5. I'll put some impressions up later tonight! I loved the original.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Oh yes, it will be here

please tell me the live menus are nothing like Ghost Recon.....

please.......................

btw, I just got a call and my copy is in, will try to join you guys later tonight.

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

The PSKT is for...

See you guys on the 10th!

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

this game is out? dayum...i preordered it..eb didnt call me though ..looks like ill have to wait for the weekend before i go get it..

Time

I only played a few offline hours.

I was dissapointed, but I know online is where this game is at and will probably never touch the single player stuff again.

Some quick questions.

I still couldn't seem to pick up fallen weapons from the ground. PLEASE tell me I'm missing something.

Are smoke nades in the online game?
    HDTV widescreen + Xbox + 5.1 Surround = Love!

Originally posted by Cloudkind
    I only played a few offline hours.

I was dissapointed, but I know online is where this game is at and will probably never touch the single player stuff again.

Some quick questions.

I still couldn't seem to pick up fallen weapons from the ground. PLEASE tell me I'm missing something.

Are smoke nades in the online game?
    I'm pretty sure you can't pick up fallen weapons.

Smoke grenades are available online.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

I am trying to wait until Toys R Us gets it on the 31st. You guys are killing me. Question: Could you list 5 games that are better?

This is MY HOME

Thread Information