Poll: Are there too many great games coming out for you to handle?

Thread: Way too many great new games

Too Sixy

Default Way too many great new games

I am kindof stunned. Yesterday I picked up THUG, played a bit its great, today at lunch I picked up Topspin, and there were at least 2 other games I wanted out right then. I wanted to get Rainbow 6 #3 and Amped 2 as well, and to top it off the Music mixer is comeing, and next week True Crime comes out. I decided to wait on R63 and AMped 2, probably wait on the Music Mixer too. There is just too many games, not enough time and money. I will pick up True Crime next week for sure, and I think I may sell my copy of THUG to a buddy who wants it, and borrow/switch with him later for a few months so I can play through my THUG. Its just too much, far too much, God bless Xbox.
    Hidden Content
    Hardware:XBOX, 1 Orig. 3 typeS controllers, DVD kit, XBOXLIVE

Games I own: Halo, Rallysport Challenge, Amped, Bond AOF, NHL2003, Ghost Recon, MechAssault, UC, DOA3, DOAXBV, CAPCOM VS SNK2EO, RTCW, Enter the Matrix, MOTOGP2, KOTOR, NFL FEVER 2004.

There are going to be even more this Christmas!
    Here are the ones I am interested that are coming out in November
    True Crime, GTA Double Pack, LOTR: Return of the King, Links 2004, NFS Underground, XIII, Metal Arms, Magic: Battlegrounds, Prince of Persia, Counter-Strike.
    Those are probably my top 10 for November (not in any order)
    and I probably wont get most of them

Well,I'll be pickin' up Inside Drive 2004 and Max Payne 2,but their are just to many great new games to keep track of.
    Xbox game wish list:1-Ninja Gaiden 2-The Suffering 3:Manhunt 4:Silent Hill 4:The Room 5:Breakdown

I'm definatly getting Max Payne 2, i might get the GTA double pack too, but i have to save so I can finish paying for my copy of Halo 2. I pre-ordered it 2 month's ago.
    Hidden Content
    mad props to BullseyeWTF for the siggy!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thread Information