Thread: Graphic Artist Wanted

Halo 2 Junk Creator WrathfulPoppa's Avatar

Default Graphic Artist Wanted

Looking for someone who's really good at designing graphics. I've been building my Halo 2 website for quite some time now and I've got all of the basic information and setup laid out, now I want to start focusing on making it look attractive. I can't offer money, basically you will get publicity and alot of thanks. This can, however, be a good way to let people see your work before they hire you professionally. What I am basically wanting is an attractive header (comparable to the XBA header at the top of this page). If you think you could make something like this and are willing to do so for free, reply to this message with a few links so I can see some of your previous work (such as banner ads, web sites, or signatures).

Thanks,
    -Matt
    Hidden Content
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

Just a heads up - you might want to try this forum.

Halo 2 Junk Creator WrathfulPoppa's Avatar

Ah, thanks, will do.
    Hidden Content
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Xbox Live games: Project Gotham Racing 2, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Whacked (playable demo), Moto GP (playable demo)

The rest of my Xbox games: Halo: Combat Evolved, SegaGT 2002, Transworld Snowboarding, Brute Force, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Jet Set Radio Future, NFL Fever 2002, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Dead or Alive 3, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy, I-Ninja, Deus Ex: Invisible War

Thread Information